Steps to Activate Funimation on Amazon Fire TV Stick – Looking for a way to watch your favorite anime series on Amazon Fire TV Stick? The well-known streaming site Funimation has a wide selection of anime films, TV shows, and original programming. You must turn on the service on your Fire TV Stick before using it. We’ll show you how to activate Funimation on the Amazon Fire TV Stick in this article so you can start watching your favorite anime.
Steps to Activate Funimation on Amazon Fire TV Stick
It’s simple and quick to activate Funimation on your Fire TV Stick, but don’t panic if you don’t know how to do it. We’ve got your back. A well-known streaming service that focuses on anime programming is called Funimation. You can watch as many anime as you want with this service because it has a big library of them. Let’s quickly go over Funimation and what you will need to do to activate an account on Amazon Fire TV.
What is Funimation?
An American entertainment business called Funimation focuses on the licensing, creation, and distribution of anime and other media. It was established in 1994 and has since grown to be one of the most well-known and influential businesses in the North American anime market. The company’s primary goal is to purchase the rights to well-known Japanese anime programs and motion pictures in order to dub and translate them for English-speaking viewers.
Funimation is one of the top services for anime, so if you enjoy anime and other related media, you’ll adore it. On various devices, users are permitted to stream a huge selection of anime movies.
Requirements Needed to Activate Funimation on Amazon Fire TV Stick
As previously mentioned, it’s simple to activate Funimation on an Amazon Fire TV Stick, but you’ll need the following:
- The Amazon Fire Stick TV
- Fast internet connection.
- Also an account with Funimation
- A subscription with the service.
- An Amazon account
- Lastly, a remote control.
You should be able to quickly activate Funimation on an Amazon Fire Stick TV if you meet the requirements given above.
Easy Steps to Follow to Activate Funimation on Amazon Fire Tv Stick
Follow these simple steps to enable Funimation on your Amazon Fire TV Stick;
Set up your Amazon Fire TV Stick
If you already have an Amazon Fire TV Stick set up, you can skip this mandatory step. On the other hand, if you haven’t yet set up, do so by following these instructions;
- You should unbox your Amazon Fire TV Stick, and plug it into an HDMI port on your TV.
- Then, go ahead to connect the power adapter to the Fire TV Stick and plug it into a power outlet.
- Also, you should turn on your TV and select the appropriate HDMI input channel, and the setup is complete.
Download and Install the Funimation App
The Funimation app needs to be installed once your Amazon Fire TV Stick has been configured. To achieve this, heed these instructions:
- To access the search feature, go to the upper left corner of your Fire TV’s main menu and click the magnifying glass symbol.
- Next, type “Funimation” into the on-screen keyboard to select it from the search results that appear.
- To begin the installation process, click on the Funimation app icon and choose the “Get” or “Download” button. The download procedure is quick as long as you have a strong connection.
- You just need to wait for the procedure to be finished.
Activate Funimation on the Amazon Fire TV Stick
Now that the Funimation app has been downloaded and installed, let’s turn it on so you can start streaming;
- Launch the Funimation app from the main menu of your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- On the app’s home screen, choose the “Sign In” or “Activate” option and then adhere to the on-screen directions.
- Your screen will then provide you with an activation code; be sure to copy it.
Activate Funimation on a Web Browser
Before starting to stream anime and other premium content on the service, this is the last step. You’ll need to use a web browser to access the activation website;
- Visit https://www.funimation.com/accounts/activate in a web browser.
- If you don’t already have an account, you must either create one or sign in.
- Fill out the box on the website with the activation code that is displayed on your TV screen.
- The activation process will be finished once you click the “Activate” or “Submit” button.
Funimation is now operational on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. Go to the app on your Fire TV Stick, sign in, and start streaming to start watching. Enjoy a world of anime right from your TV while you sit back and unwind.
Funimation Help Center
You will need to contact the Funimation help center if, despite reading these instructions, you are still unable to get the service to work on your device. The staff at the Funimation help center will assist you with any problems you may encounter.
You can plunge into the fascinating world of anime by easily activating Funimation on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. With just a tap, you may begin watching your preferred anime series by adhering to the preceding instructions.