Do you want to know How to Use AOL Mail on Windows 10 and 8? The AOL Mail services are simply free and how to use AOL Mail on Windows 10 and 8 is not actually difficult or tough.
However, the web-based email service is being provided by AOL.com. Furthermore, if you also have an AOL Mail account, you are not limited to just the AOL website or app to access your email inbox.
To know more about this, then you should just keep on reading, then you will get the whole thing, and when you are reading you should not skip any paragraph, for you might miss a lot of important things.
How to Use AOL Mail on Windows 10 and 8
Therefore, it is actually very easy to sync AOL Mail to a third-party email client. More so, such as Windows Mail, enabling you to also read, and as well download. Not only that you can even send, and also reply to AOL messages from your Windows Mail.
AOL Mail With Windows 10 Mail
A Mail is the main default, built-in email program in Windows 10 and Windows 8. However, Windows Mail in Windows Vista is not the same. Therefore, the mail simply gives you access to various email accounts, such as your AOL Mail account, all in one exact place.
More so, Windows 10 Mail automatically or simply uses any email account that supports POP or IMAP. Also, it is also very much easy to sync it with AOL Mail. Particularly, you will then have to know AOL’s IMAP server settings or POP server settings to then download email to Windows Mail.
Furthermore, as well as the AOL SMTP server settings also enable you to send and even receive mail. Therefore, I will list out the ways for you to access these settings below when necessary since the latest Windows Mail programs do already have this information already.
Use AOL Mail Account on Windows 10
This is just a simple way for you to gain full access to your AOL mail service and then start enjoying its services.
- You should first open Mail and then choose the Settings caption at the bottom left side of the page.
- Now Choose Accounts.
- The next thing is, Add Accounts The box for you to pick out your account will then pop up.
- You can also select Other accounts from the list of options you see.
- Then type in your AOL Mail email address into the first field.
After that, you should now fill out the rest of the page with your details like your name and the password for the account.
- Then you should select Sign in.
- After that Hit on the Done caption to continue.
From that moment you will now be able to use the menu button you can see at the top left side of the Mail. Therefore, this also helps you to switch between your email accounts and as well access AOL Mail via Windows 10 Mail.
How to use AOL Mail in Windows 8
If you are then looking to use AOL Mail on your Windows 8 device or desktop then just read and follow the steps below.
- First, open the Mail app on your device or PC and press the WIN+C keys on the keyboard combination.
- Then you should select Settings from the menu that shows on the right-hand side of your screen.
- After that, choose Accounts.
- Then hit on Add an account.
- After that Choose the AOL caption from the list.
- After which you can also then type your AOL email address and password in the empty fields you see there.
- When you are done then hit on the Connect button in order to add the AOL email account to your Mail app.
By following all these steps or guidelines on this page you will be able to successfully use the AOL mail service on your PC or device.
Is there an AOL Mail app for Windows 10?
Basically, if you are simply part of one of those asking this question then follow the steps below. Therefore, to find your favourite AOL apps.
- First, you should open the Start menu
- Then you should click the Windows Store icon.
- After that type in AOL in the Search bar and click search.
- Then View or choose the available AOL apps.
- Furthermore, you should just click on Install from the App page
These is just a few tips for you to begin making use of your AOL mail account on your desktop or laptop PC.