Do you want to know How to Connect LG Smart TV to WiFi? If you do then, you actually have all it takes. All you just need to do right now is to keep on reading and then you will get all the information.
As an LG Smart TV, you can also connect it to WiFi (a Working Internet Connection) in order for you to gain access to its streaming and also browsing features. It is very easy for you to connect your LG Smart TV to WiFi if only you know the right steps to take.
How to Connect LG Smart TV to Wi-Fi
When it comes to smart TVs, LG is simply one of the best. It also offers you a wide variety of Tv. You will even find the one that suits your budget and preference. So, when you simply purchase an LG TV, you will have to one day connect it to the Internet to enjoy its features.
How to Connect LG Smart TV to Wi-Fi
However, connecting your LG Smart TV to WiFi is also not a tedious process if only you know how to do it. So, if you want to know how it is down, just read below as these steps will then guide you.
- First, tap on the gear button on your remote control to simply bring up the Quick Menu on your TV.
- Next, you should click on the down arrow key on your remote control until you hover over the Network.
- Then tap the centre button on your remote and then select Network.
- Settings will then be opened on your TV. now you should tap the right arrow to then enter the hovered Network menu.
- Also, you should select the option Wi-Fi Connection by scrolling down and then selecting the centre button of your remote.
- Now click the centre button again to turn on the WiFi on your TV.
- Then choose the WiFi network that you want to connect to. Then use the up and down arrows to scroll through all the Wi-Fi networks and also choose your desired network.
- If your Wi-Fi simply has a password, then you should use the Virtual keyboard to put in the password. After entering the password, you should tap the Enter button on the keyboard.
- After you have entered your password, then select the Connect option on the menu and also press the centre button on your remote to connect to your desired WiFi network.
- Examine your Wi-Fi network by pressing Home on your remote and then going through your TV’s app store, browser, or streaming services to then see if you are connected to the internet.
Connecting your Smart TV to WiFi will simply not take much time if you heed the steps above.
How to Turn on Wi-Fi on LG Smart TV
Learning to turn on WiFi on LG Smart TV is very necessary. Just as you need to know how to simply connect your LG Smart TV to a working WiFi. So, you will also need to learn how to turn on the WiFi.
- First, you must simply click on the home button on your remote control.
- Then also choose the Settings option at the top right side of the screen.
- And select Network followed by Wi-Fi Connection.
- Then select your preferred wireless network.
- Next, input your password.
Then your LG TV will now connect to the internet. You can now browse and also stream whatever you want.
How to Fix LG Smart TV Not Connecting to Wi-Fi
If you are then having issues connecting your LG Smart TV to WiFi, here is how you can simply fix it. For example, when you then experience a connection problem while turning on your wifi, here is what you should do.
- First, you should unplug your LG TV, then you should wait for 30 seconds, plug back your TV, and then try connecting to the WiFi network again.
- You can also carry out a factory reset. This can also be done by selecting All Settings > General > Reset to initial Settings.
- By carrying out a factory reset and unplugging your LG TV, you will be able to fix your LG TV not connecting to WiFi.
Why can’t I watch Netflix on my TV?
Restart your home network
Just plug in your modem and then wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on. If your router is then separate from your modem, also plug it in and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on. Turn your smart TV back on and then try Netflix again.
Is Netflix Free on a Smart TV?
You can also install Netflix for free on your smart TV, but Netflix itself simply has a monthly subscription fee to use. Netflix does offer a one-month free trial, but you will still need to enter your payment credentials to simply proceed with the free trial. The basic plan of Netflix simply costs $8.99 a month and also lets you watch on one screen.
How do I Manage my Netflix Account on my TV?
Using your TV remote, just open the Netflix TV app and then select Get help > Sign out > Yes to log out. You can now switch Netflix accounts on your TV by signing out and also then signing in with a different user.