Do you want to know How To Apply For Jumia Pay Loan? If you do then you are just in the right place. Because you are going to be getting details, and guidelines on how you can simply be able to apply for the Jumia Pay Loan.
All you just have to do now is to keep on reading and then you will get all the information you need. When you are reading you should make sure not to skip, because if you do then you might miss something very important.
How To Apply For Jumia Pay Loan
You can be able to apply for a Jumia Pay Loan with ease when you simply adhere to the basic instructions that have been given in this article. The JumiaPay Loan app also makes this possible and that is why you should always think of downloading it first and then you are good to get started with your loan application.
About Jumia Pay Loan
You can be able to get a quick loan without even having to do much on Jumia Pay. All you just need or have to do is simply follow the basic steps here and then you are good to go.
Using the Jumia Pay App, you can even borrow money up to N500,000 straight from your phone to simply make everyday life easier. There is also no collateral, and no paperwork via the JumiaPay Android app only. Jumia Pay app even provides so many reasons why you should take a loan from its mobile app, some of the reasons have been listed below.
- No long form to fill
- Easy user interface
- Get a loan in a few minutes after approval
- No collateral
- No paperwork
- Low-interest rates
- Repayment is easy
How To Apply For Jumia Pay Loan
Before you can be able to take or apply for a Loan on the app, you first need to download the app. After you have downloaded the app, then you should apply and to apply simply read and follow the instructions.
To apply for a quick loan on the Jumia Pay app, simply follow the steps below:
- You should now open the JumiaPay app downloaded on your mobile device.
- Then click loans under the financial services section on the app and follow the steps by step process.
- Once approved, an email will then be sent to you to add your debit card.
- Now you should just Click “Add debit card” in the email and also add the requested card details for repayment.
The loan is simply paid to you within 24 hours. After the repayment timeline elapses, the loan amount and interest are simply debited from the same card.
How To Repay A Loan
To repay your loan on JumiaPay, you must follow the steps below.
- You should first open the app and sign in to your account.
- Go to “History”, now you should click on your loan request and then follow the instructions.
- Now choose your preferred mode of repaying either by clicking on the link or transferring to your unique bank account number.
- You would now get to see the unique account number you can also use in making a bank transfer.
- Your payment will then have an update within 24 to 48 hours.
Follow the steps above, and you will get an honor for your loan application. And then you will also receive the money in your local bank immediately after approval.
How can I Get an Immediate Loan?
If you simply need to borrow money immediately, the most popular options are personal loans, cash advances online, payday loans, pawn shop loans, and also banks or credit unions. But be careful with cash loan options that simply promise you a quick loan with no credit check.
Can you Pay the Loan in Installments?
Installment loans simply allow individuals to be able to borrow a determined amount of money, disbursed in a lump sum, that can simply be paid over time. Typically, these loans even come with a fixed interest rate and require regular monthly payments that just remain the same each month.
Can I Withdraw my Jumia Credit?
Yes, you can withdraw everything in your Jumia Account. However, for your protection and as a standard financial security procedure, you will simply be unable to withdraw more than 200,000 NGN from your Jumia Account.