Best Teeth Whitening Kits For 2023- Maintaining good oral health is crucial. A regular oral care regimen should include flossing, brushing, using a decent mouthwash, and utilizing a tongue scraper. But occasionally, you might need extra assistance to maintain your teeth as white as possible. There are many items available on the market to assist with that.
Using a teeth whitening kit is one of the simplest ways to get a whiter smile without going to the dentist. Highly intense whitening gels are used in these kits. These gels often contain hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide, though there are several with milder components. Although there are a ton of options, these teeth whitening kits are some of the best you will find.
What Are Teeth Whitening Kits
Teeth whitening kits consist of trays that you place up against your teeth and keep on for a while. The trays are filled with whitening gel. They resemble mouthguards in certain ways. There are kits for teeth whitening both at home and the kits for dental offices. The less whitening agent is contained in-home teeth whitening products to be safer.
Whitening Kit Functions
The key ingredient in whitening gels is hydrogen peroxide, which removes stains while safely absorbing into the body. While cosmetic dentists utilize larger concentrations of hydrogen peroxide to get results more quickly and effectively, most over-the-counter whitening procedures use lesser concentrations.
Best teeth whitening kits
Do not worry if you disliked Colgate’s Optic White Whitening Toothpaste. Optic White’s LED whitening kit is somewhat different from their toothpaste, which some people may find to have an unpleasant taste.
SmileBrilliant Custom Teeth Whitening Trays
Most individuals wouldn’t exactly describe teeth whitening kits as intriguing. But I have to admit that the entire SmileBrilliant procedure and bundle just blew me away. I didn’t know you could get custom whitening trays anywhere but a dentist’s office, but SmileBrilliant makes it possible.
Colgate SuperNova and CO. by Colgate suite (currently unavailable)
Colgate, a hip sub-brand of Colgate, was introduced in early 2020. Browse these goods if you’re seeking an LED whitening kit with a ton of additional accessories to round out your oral hygiene regimen.
Lumineux Whitening Kit
The Lumineux whitening kit is not your normal teeth-whitening kit. This teeth-whitening kit is ideal for sensitive teeth because it merely contains daily necessities for teeth-whitening rather than hydrogen peroxide gel and an LED mouthpiece. Most people with sensitive teeth can’t take things like hydrogen peroxide and LED lights.
Auraglow Deluxe Home Teeth Whitening Kit
Although this teeth-whitening kit is generally good, the following factors kept it from taking the top spot: Despite having a small mouth, the mouthpiece felt enormous, and the gel didn’t seem to cover my teeth evenly. The gel in this product also caused quite a few white chemical burns on me.
How to Pick Best Teeth Whitening Kit for Yourself
Choosing the finest teeth whitening kit for you may be challenging because there are so many options available. Before purchasing your next whitening kit, take the following into account.
- The Key ingredients: Peroxide will be present in the best whitening products. Hydrogen peroxide and carbamide peroxide are the most widely used. While some products might just include hydrogen peroxide and others carbamide peroxide, their effects are comparable. According to studies, both peroxides whiten teeth in the same way.
- Levels of whitening power: If you want to remove years worth of stains, a powerful whitening kit is what you need. These might cost a little more and might need more time to wear or be treated. When using whitening kits for infrequent or easy maintenance, you can relax your standards.
- The Types; There are four different kinds of teeth-whitening kits available: gel, LED, pens, and kinds of toothpaste. You can have more than one option, depending on the kit. If you are unsure of which type will be most effective, go for a kit that includes almost four different varieties.
- Sensitivity: It’s crucial to look for goods that address your needs if you have particularly sensitive teeth. While teeth whitening can occasionally be painful if the discomfort becomes unbearable, discontinue using the product right away.
- Cost: The price range for teeth-whitening kits is $50 to $500. A professional whitening procedure, however, might cost up to $1,800. The most economical kits are the at-home versions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do Teeth Whitening Kit Works?
You can whiten your teeth using teeth whitening kits that contain active chemicals like peroxide. By entering the enamel, these kits aid in stain removal. Some kits for teeth whitening can whiten your teeth by up to ten shades.
Can You Whiten Your Teeth at Home?
Yes, using safe products to whiten your teeth at home is acceptable. However, if you have thin enamel, sensitive teeth, unfilled cavities, gum disease, or any other dental issues, consult your dentist before using any at-home teeth whitening products.
How many times should you use a whitening kit?
Professional teeth whitening at the dentist’s office should be done once a year to every 18 months, depending on the length of time the benefits last. At-home kits can be used anywhere between once every four months and once every six months.
In conclusion, although the teeth-whitening treatments you use may work quickly, their results won’t last a lifetime. The whitening impact diminishes the more you use your teeth, especially when you eat.