Activating 9Now offers you access to a variety of services and incredible advice that you won’t want to miss. To get started, this post will make the process of 9Now activation on Smart TV and other streaming devices easy to understand.
You will learn more about 9Now Activation and how to activate your account in this article.
9Now Activation on Smart TV and Streaming Devices
You must first download and install the 9Now app from the Samsung Smart TV, Smart TV, Android TV Google Play, or Apple Store in order to activate it on smart TVs and streaming devices. It is simple to use and free.
The OnDemand television network 9Now, run by Australia’s Nine Network, is well-known. It debuted on January 27, 2016, and it took the place of Nine’s prior service, 9 jumpin. Additionally, 9Now provides live news via nine.com.au and internet live streaming of channel 9, 9Gem, 9Go! 9life, and 9Rush.
From their channels, you may get all of your favorite news, current affairs, sports, drama, comedies, lifestyle, and reality TV shows. You may access the most recent episodes of all of 9Now’s featured programs whenever you choose, perhaps when you grow too busy for evening viewing.
Streaming Devices Supported by 9Now
Below are 9Now-supported and compatible TVs:
- Amazon Fire TV.
- Android TV.
- Apple TV.
- Fetch TV.
- Foxtel iQ.
- Hisense TV.
- Samsung TV.
- LG TV.
- Telstra TV.
You need to be aware of the streaming devices that 9Now supports.
How to Activate 9Now on your device
You must enable 9Now on your smartphone in order to see it. Also keep in mind that in order to effectively activate 9Now on any of your devices, you will need a second device. To enable 9Now on your smartphone, follow these steps.
Steps to Activate 9Now on Samsung Smart TV
On a Samsung smart TV, activating 9Now is quick and easy:
- Go to the Samsung TV app store after turning on your Samsung TV.
- Click search after entering “9Now” in the search box.
- Install the 9Now app after downloading it.
- Once installed, start and complete the sign-in process.
- Using any web browser on a smartphone or PC, navigate to the web page and type in: https://www.9now.com.au/activate.
- To obtain the activation code, reenter the login information.
- Then on the Samsung Smart TV enter the code.
You can now start taking advantage of the 9Now application’s limitless content.
Steps to Activate 9Now on Apple TV
For instructions on how to activate 9Now on your Apple TV, see below:
- Check out the App Store.
- Fill out the search bar with 9Now.
- Install the 9Now program after downloading it.
- Enter the necessary information to finish the log-in process.
- Open the web browser after logging in and type: https://www.9now.com.au/activate on the search bar.
- To obtain an activation code, enter the login information into it.
- Then, on your Apple TV, enter the activation code.
These are the steps to activate 9Now on your Apple TV.
Steps to Activate 9Now on Android TV
Here are easy and simple steps to activate 9Now on Android TV:
- Go to the Play Store by navigation.
- To find the 9Now app, use the search icon.
- Select “Install” from the menu.
- Launch the 9Now program.
- Select “Connect your TV” by tapping it.
- Use your login information to log in, or register a new account.
- On your TV screen, an activation code will appear.
- Check out: https://www.9now.com.au/activate through a web browser on a PC or mobile device.
- Use the same login information as for your account.
- In the necessary field, enter the activation code.
- Select “Continue” from the menu.
To properly activate 9Now on Android TV, follow these easy instructions.
Steps to Activate 9Now on Smart TV
If you wish to activate 9Now on your Smart TV, you should take a look at the following instructions:
- Your Smart TV’s Play Store should be opened.
- Search for the 9Now app by selecting the appropriate sort of icon.
- Install the app after downloading it.
- Click the sign-in option once the program has been fully installed.
- Open the web browser after logging in and type in: https://www.9now.com.au/activate.
- Get your activation code by entering your login information there.
- On the Smart TV, type in the activation code.
Now that is all you just need to do to finish this process.
We sincerely hope that the instructions provided in this post on how to set up the 9Now streaming service on your devices were clear and concise. You should also be aware that activating 9Now is simple and quick. Please share this article with your friends and let us know what you think of it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is 9Now Free?
9Now is free and simple to use. Create a Nine account to sign up and you’ll also gain access to other fantastic exclusives from Nine.
Do you Need an Account to watch 9Now?
To watch live and recorded TV on 9Now, you must create a Nine account. Both making an account and viewing all content are free.
Why is the 9Now app not Working?
If you have disabled mobile data, 9Now difficulties on your smartphone or tablet will prevent your movies from starting to load. If you’re using 3G or $G to watch 9Now, make sure mobile data is enabled by checking your mobile data settings.
How long does 9Now take to Update?
Throughout the day and into the evening, the most recent news items will be available, typically an hour or two after they have aired on television.
- How to Activate 9Now On Your Device
- How to Watch and Download Movies from F2movies.to
- TinyZone – Stream and Download Movies on TinyZone
- O2TVseries – How to Download on O2tvseries
- How to Use the Stremio Downloader
- Waptrick – How to Download Music, Video, Game, Theme, TV Series