Is there really Zoom for Android? Can Android access the Zoom platform or feature? Well, yes you can use Zoom on your Android device. If you have an Android and you want to access or download the Zoom app then you are free to read on.
But actually, there are certain things that you need to know about the Zoom feature, so first let me tell you about the Zoom and then show you how to create an account before showing you how to download the Zoom app on your device.
Zoom For Android
What is Zoom? Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (stylized as zoom or simply zoom) is an American communications Technology Company headquartered in San Jose, California. It provides video telephony and online chat services through a cloud-based peer-to-peer software platform and is used for teleconferencing, telecommuting, distance education, and social relations.
The Zoom is a cloud-based video conferencing service you can use to virtually meet with others – either by video or audio-only or both, all while conducting live chats – and it lets you record those sessions to view later.
How Does Zoom Work
Now the Zoom allows one-to-one chat sessions that can grow into group calls, training sessions, and webinars for internal and external audiences and global video meetings with up to 1,000 participants and as many as 49 on-screen videos.
Also, there is also a free tier that allows you to make unlimited one-on-one meetings but limits group sessions to 40 minutes and 100 participants. Paid plans start at $15 per month per host.
Zoom Sign Up
If you will like to know how to Sign up on Zoom, then you should read and follow all the steps below for assistance:
- The first step you should open any web browser on your device and then visit the web address zoom.us.
- Now at the top right side of the screen, you will see the “Sign Up, Its Free” button tap or click it.
- Then you will have to confirm your date of birth on the next screen for verification.
- Also, enter your work email address on the next screen and hit the “Sign Up” button.
- Finally, just follow carefully the onscreen instructions and your account would be successfully created.
These are the steps to follow when you want to create a Zoom account.
Zoom Sign in
If you want to know how to access your Zoom account and also need help, then you are welcome to read and follow all the steps below:
- Now visit the website zoom.us.Or open the Zoom app.
- Then click or tap on the “SIGN IN” button at the top right side of the screen.
- Also on the login page, you should enter your account email address and password.
- Then hit the “Sign In” button.
You will successfully access your Zoom account online.
If you want to download the Zoom app on your android device and then you don’t know how to then you should read and follow all the steps below:
- Go to your Android Google Play Store.
- Then the search bar at the top, tap or click it.
- Now search for the Zoom app.
- When you have found it click it, then you will be directed to a new page.
- Then click “install” and it will automatically begin to download on your device.
These are the steps to follow when you want to download the Zoom app.
- Zoom App – Zoom App Download | How to Create a Zoom Account(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Gmail Email Account – Gmail Review | Create New Gmail Email Account(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Zoom Profile – Zoom Video Call | How to Create a Zoom Profile Account(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How to Create a Gmail Account – Gmail Account Sign Up | Gmail Sign in Account(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Password Reset on Facebook – Facebook Account Recovery | Change Facebook Passoword (Opens in a new browser tab)