Are you searching for a free email account to use for your business? Zoho Mail Review 2020 is a very popular third-party email service known for the great platform that offers nice features and services.
Zoho mail free review is an amazing platform that offers users a mixture of an ad-free interface.
Also, minimalist, clean and powerful features are geared for both business and professional use. With the enhanced collaboration features, it’s not just an inbox, Zoho mail is more than what you think it is.
CHECK THESE OUT: Boomerang Gmail: Easy Way to Organize and Manage a Neat Inbox…
There are suites of apps that can be integrated with to make you use it better and easier. Use Zoho Mail to collaborate, explore, and share.
Zoho Mail Review
Zoho Mail is a simple solid mail service. It supports ample storage, POP, and IMAP access. Also, integration with instant messaging and office suites online. This email service or account is great for organizing email. It can also be used to identify contacts and key messages and sending out replies.
It comes with very handy keyboard shortcuts. Both mobile and web interfaces are great and alike. Use this mail service to keep your folders clean with automating archiving. It is a simple secure and reliable business email solution that is tailor-made for your organization’s communication needs.
Use Zoho mail’s unique and powerful suite of software to run your entire business, brought to you, to learn more, use this link at www.zoho.com.
Zoho has both free and paid subscriptions, whereby you have Zoho mail pricing. Yes, it is free with 5GB of storage space. You can get the plan’s pricing here “Zoho Pricing”. I mean it is free for anyone to use, mostly those in organizations or having businesses. It is more than just an inbox for messaging, there is more.
Zoho Mail App
Zoho mail app is the mobile interface of the website, which there is an app for Desktops too. The app goes beyond being another email app. The app includes a calendar, contacts, and files modules.
Accessing your email with the mobile application is easy and better with better navigations. It can be used to manage multiple accounts. The search engine is great with the app. It can be used on Apple Watch.
Here are some of the top features you can find on the app;
- Multiple account support.
- Conversation view
- The app is optimized for tablets.
- Allows quick swipe actions
- Advanced search for messages and contacts.
- It works offline.
- Streams allow you to collaborate, socialize, and integrate.
There is more you can do with the Zoho app installed on your device.
Zoho Mail App Download
The app is compatible with any device type including iOS and Android devices. You can get the app by following the guide below;
- Open your Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Hit on the search box and type in Zoho Mail.
- From the search filter, tap on Zoho displayed to load its information page.
- Tap on “Install” to get the app.
The app would be downloaded and installed immediately into the device you’re using. You can launch the app from and sign in if you have an account or sign up for one.
Zoho Mail Sign Up
Signing up for a Zoho mail account is easy and fast. You can sign up for free with a storage space of 5GB accessible for only one domain name.
To start using and enjoying Zoho mail, you would need to have an account. To create, follow below;
- Open the Zoho mail app on your device or access your browser and enter https://mail.zoho.com/signup.do.
- On the “Create A Free Zoho Account”, type in your first name and last name.
- Select your Country/ Region.
- Create a Username (your new email address).
- Then enter a password for the account.
- Type in an active mobile phone number.
The email address will be created. Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process.
How to Sign In
Signing in to your account is simple and can be done by following the instructions below;
- Open the app or access their website.
- Hit on “Login”.
- Type in your email address or mobile phone number.
- Then hit on “Next”.
- On the next page, enter your password and hit on “Log in”.
The account will be loaded once the above steps are followed.