YouTube TV is a subscription streaming service that lets you watch live TV from major broadcast and popular cable networks. Enjoy local and national live sports, breaking news, and must-see shows the moment they air.
Included: unlimited cloud DVR storage space so you can record your favorites, and stream them wherever you go. You also get 6 accounts per household, so share with your family members or roommates.
CHECK THIS POST >>> YouTube Music – Youtube Music Downloader Free | Download YouTube Music…
YouTube TV is a popular option for cord-cutters because of its extensive lineup, unlimited DVR cap and streamlined design. It was once one of the more expensive services, but as competitors have gotten pricier, YouTube TV’s cost doesn’t seem as exorbitant anymore.
YouTube TV Review
Those looking to replace cable should be happy with the default set of channels, which will help people continue watching their favorite shows. However, some users will have a hard time even accessing the app because Roku and YouTube are having a huge fight.
It is a cable TV alternative that lets you cancel your pricey cable contract but still watch live sports, news and entertainment. And speaking of sports, YouTube TV may get one of the best international sports network options soon, according to a new rumor.
Overall, though the lineup of channels is one of its strongest features, and its price is comparable to competitors like Hulu With Live TV and Fubo TV. YouTube TV Online
YouTube TV Channels
The channels list includes more than 85 live TV channels, based on your region, plus content from the YouTube Originals channel. Your options will depend on your region, though, as New Yorkers get a directory of 59 networks, including local network affiliates.
This TV used to have a huge gap — the channels from ViacomCBS. Fortunately, that changed last year with the addition of eight ViacomCBS channels (BET, CMT, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Network, TV Land and VH1). And more were added in March 2021, including MTV2, TeenNick and NickToons.
It’s popular channels include AMC, Bravo, FX and USA. It also offers a wide array of 24-hour news networks, including BBC World News, CNBC, Fox News and MSNBC. And its latest channels include CNN, TNT, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, truTV and Turner Classic Movies.
YouTube TV Account
It starts at fee per month, but first-time subscribers can try out the service for up to seven days at no cost. Although the price has increased over the years, the subscription rate is still competitive with other live TV streaming services, whose prices have also increased over time.
YouTube TV Sign Up
Below are tips to signing up;
- Download the YouTube TV app.
- In the app, tap the button to begin the free trial.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Confirm your home location; when you sign up for YouTube TV, you’ll be asked to share your home zip code. We may also ask you to confirm your location via your device location permissions. Doing so will make sure you get access to the correct local networks.
- Customize your membership
- Review the networks included in your YouTube TV Base Plan. You’ll also see the price of your membership.
- Select Next to proceed to the next step.
- Add any premium networks to your Base Plan by tapping the circle next to a network. You can add any number of premium networks during your free trial.
- Select Next when you’re satisfied with your selections.
- Confirm the credit card you’d like to use to pay for your membership. You won’t be charged until after your free trial expires, and you can cancel at any time. Learn more about using Google Pay.
- Select Buy to complete the sign-up process.
You can use this tv on up to three devices at once if you’re signed up for the base plan. Devices can be any combination of computers, smartphones, tablets, streaming devices (Roku and Apple TV), smart TVs, and gaming consoles. You can get more details here.
SEE THIS ALSO >>> Hulu – Stream TV and Movies Live and Online