Your Facebook Pages? Pages on Facebook are platforms where businesses, artists, brand figures, organizations, and nonprofits can connect with their fans or customers. Once a person likes a particular page on Fb, they will start to see updates from that page in their news feeds. The Fb page has helped a lot of growing businesses to scale more heights.
However, Users can connect with their customers and see the activity of over 50 pages in one location from their phone or PC, using FB business manager. To learn how to create a page and also how to manage your pages on FB, read this write-up at the end.
CHECK THESE OUT: Best Time to Post on Facebook – Facebook Post | Facebook…
Your Facebook Pages
The Fb page is a page set up on Facebook that’s separate from your personal profile. Creating your page is not difficult. These pages are created by following few steps from the “create a page” button. When you’re done creating a page, you can now begin to promote your page to gain more likes.
How to Create Facebook Pages
To set up a business page on your Fb you need to follow the steps below;
- To sign up, navigate to https://facebook.com/pages/create. You can launch your app, login, and tap on the create a page button on your Fb home screen.
- Choose the type of page you want to create- Business/brands or community/public The steps below are steps to create for a business.
- Tap on the get started button under the “business/brands” option.
- Key in your business info.
- Enter your page name, which is your business name.
- Describe your business, Facebook will suggest categories for you.
- Fill in other details like your address and phone number.
- Select the continue tab.
- Upload your profile and cover page pictures for your page. Make sure the pictures match your business.
- After uploading your photos, proceed to create your username.
- Add your business details- location, hours, categories, etc.
- Create your post and upload it.
- Invite people to like your page.
These are procedures to create a successful FB page for your business.
Facebook Account Login
To login to your FB page account, do the following.
- Go to facebook.com.
- Click on the login tab.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on login.
- On your homepage, click on the “pages” icon to access your FB page.
You can access your page via FB mobile app, simply launch your app, if you’re already logged in it will take you straight to your home screen. Then find the pages tab.
Facebook Pages Manager
Do you have multiple business pages? If yes, you need to download the manager app to get things done easily. It enables you to reach your customers by creating and managing posts, view messages, comments, and activity. However, you can also track the performance of your business with the Facebook Manager app.
The pages manager apk helps you control all your business activities in one place. You can post updates and manage your pages, access and reply to messages that your customers send to your page, link your accounts, get notifications, cross-post content, and many more within the app.
The app is only available for individuals who own a Facebook page. So, if you don’t have one navigate to www.facebook.com locate the page tab at the left corner of your news feed, and follow the prompt to create a page.
How to Manage a Facebook Page as an Admin
Page manager app has lots of amazing features and tabs that help you manage or control your page. There’s a message button, notification button, menu button, etc. Learn how to perform actions as an admin within pages manager in the sections under.
How to Publish Your Post from FB Pages Manager App
Let look at how we can publish or post on the Facebook page through the app.
- Go to the page you want to publish content on.
- Tap on the post tab.
- Write the content you want to post.
- Tap on the Next button and then publish.
- Go to your page.
- Press on the pen and paper icon.
- Proceed to create your post.
- Click on create.
- Click publish button. You can save to draft if you want.
These are procedures to post content.
How to Switch Between Pages
For people that have more than one page
- To switch between pages, launch the app.
- scroll to the top left side.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines.
- Then select the page you want to switch to.
For iPhone, right within PMA, click the menu icon (three horizontal lines) from the menu button, choose the page you want to access.
For iPad users, click on the down arrow tab on the PMA homepage. From there, select the page you want to access.
How to Access Your Page Activity Log
If you want to access the activities of your page, do the following, for iPhone and Android users
- Launch Facebook Pages Manager app.
- Find the page you want to view its activity log.
- Move to the “settings” field. The settings tab is at the right top corner.
- Choose the “Activity” tab.
- Proceed to FB Pages Manager.
- Find the page you want to access, from the menu button.
- Locate the settings icon. The icon looks like a gear on the left side.
- Tap on the “view activity log” tab.
These are procedures to view your activity log.
CHECK THESE OUT: My Groups on Facebook – Create Free Group on Facebook |…