The website-www.wayfair.com/wayfaircard is owned by one of the best online retailers called Wayfair. Wayfair is an online retail store that sells products such as furniture, home décor, bedding and bath, Appliances, etc.
If you need a store where you can shop for amazing products with a budget that matches your income, the Wayfair store is an ideal option. Wayfair also offers free shipping services and the Wayfair credit card program which helps you receive discounts and credit card rewards.
Wayfair offers products that range from budget items to luxury items. To achieve this, the website allows you to search for items based on their prices so pricing varies based on what you want to shop for. Apart from the website- Wayfair.com, Wayfair owns four other branded retail websites which include; AllModern, Birch Lane, Perigold, and Joss & Main.
How do I Locate a Wayfair Store Near Me?
Though Wayfair is an online store, they are still some physical outlets. Do you want to patronize a Wayfair store near you but you don’t know of any? This article would show you how. You can use the Wayfair store locator by following these simple steps;
- Click on the link.
- Navigate through the map to view the various Wayfair store locations in your area.
With this, you can patronize any Wayfair store close to you.
Wayfair Credit Card
Wayfair also offers credit cards that can be used at all the five branded retail websites owned by Wayfair. The advantage of this card is there is no annual payment fee attached to it and card users earn rewards for making purchases with it. This Wayfair credit card is issued by Comenity and Citi bank.
What Credit Score is Needed for a Wayfair Credit Card?
To apply for a Wayfair credit card, you need to have at least a fair (640+) credit score. This is not the only factor; your income and existing debts would also be considered. However, to check if you pre-qualify for a Wayfair credit card;
- Click here.
- Click on the “Check Now” button.
- Fill in your “Email address”.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Fill in a “Password”.
- Add a “Mobile Number”.
- Click on “Send Code”.
A code would be sent to you, fill in the code and follow the rest-on screen instructions to check if you prequalify for a Wayfair credit card.
How to Apply for a Wayfair Credit Card
Having been pre-qualified for a Wayfair credit card. You can now apply for the card online. These steps would guide you on how to go about your Wayfair Credit Card application;
- Access the platform on your internet-connected device by clicking on this link-https://www.wayfair.com/wayfaircard.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill in your “Name”, “Email Address”, “Mobile phone number”, “Address”, “City” and “ZIP code”.
- Fill in your “Date of Birth”, social security number” and “Total Annual Net Income”.
- Carefully go through the Terms and conditions agreement.
- Click on the “Submit Application” button.
To check your Wayfair credit card application status, get information on how you can activate or register your Wayfair credit card, you can contact the Wayfair customer care service unit.
Wayfair Customer Care Service
You can contact the Wayfair customer care service via the Wayfair customer service telephone number or the Wayfair customer service email by clicking here.
The Wayfair app you can access the various categories of home furniture, home décor, accessories, appliances, and lots more. The Wayfair app is available of Android and iOS users. To download the Wayfair app on your device, follow these steps;
- Open the platform by clicking here.
- On the opened page, fill in your phone number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
A link would be sent via message to your device. Click on this link to download the Wayfair app on your device and start exploring.
- Web Facebook Com – Welcome to www.facebook.com Sign in/Login Home Page
- Facebook Phone Number Search – How To Search a Phone Number…
- Facebook Ads Guide 2022 – Facebook For Business| Online Advertising on…
- Mydownloadtube – Download Free Mp4 Movies, Tv Series and Games on…
- www.fidelityrewards.com – How to Apply for a Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature…