The portal www.hotmail.com is where you can Sign In to your Hotmail account on the web version. Hotmail.com is the official website of the platform. This platform is owned by Microsoft and has been referred to with quite some names over the years.
Outlook.com is the new replacement for Hotmail where you can access your account, organize emails, create an email, view calendars, save tasks and events, etc There are a lot of features to enjoy in this platform. Read more on this article to learn about Hotmail.com.
www.hotmail.com Sign In | Hotmail
Hotmail is a free email service that is provided by Microsoft. It was formerly known as Hotmail.com. But on the 3rd of April, 2013 Microsoft changed the website to Outlook.com. it only takes a few minutes to create an outlook account and it is for free. With a Hotmail account, you can access features including your email messages, calendars, tasks, etc.
Hotmail.com Sign In | Hotmail Sign Up
Creating an account on Hotmail is quite an easy process. There is no requirement other than a mobile phone or PC, and ensure your connectivity to mobile network or WIFI. Follow the steps below to sign up and create an account:
- Launch your web browser
- Enter the URL https://login.live.com/ and click on “Create One”
- Choose your preferred email address and click on Next
- You can select your email address to wither from @hotmail.com or @outlook.com
- Enter a password. Ensure the password contains an Upper-case letter, Number, and a special character
- Provide your full name and click on Next
- Select your country/region, and date of birth
- Verify you are humanly bypassing the captcha provided
- Enter your mobile number and click Send Code
- A message (OTP) will be sent to your account via text message. Enter the number on the verification box and click on Next
Your account will be displayed next. And you can send and receive emails using your created email.
How to login to Hotmail
There are two different methods via which you can log in to your Hotmail account. Either you can access your account via the web interface on Hotmail.com or via the use of the Outlook app. The Outlook app can be downloaded on iOS and Android mobile phones. So, you have to head to your App Store or Play Store to download the app to access your Hotmail account.
Login Hotmail on App
To log in to your Hotmail account, then you will have to download the Outlook mobile app. This app can be downloaded on both iOS and Android mobile smartphones. The below step will guide you to download the app and sign in to your account:
- Head to your device app store or play store. Ensure you are connected to a mobile network or WIFI
- Enter the keyword Outlook
- Tap on the app and hit the download option
- The app will be downloaded and installed on your device
- Launch the app
- Hit the Sign In option
- Provide your email or phone number, and your password
- And tap on Sign In
Login Hotmail on Web
The website login portal is similar to that of the mobile app. Follow the steps below to sign in to www.hotmail.com:
- Launch a web browser
- Enter the URL https://outlook.live.com/
- Hit the sign-in option
- Enter your Hotmail.com sign-in ID. Provide your email ID and account password
- Then click on Sign In.
And you will be logged in to your account.
Can’t Sign in www.hotmail.com Login Page
Sometimes, there might be login issues while trying to sign in to your Hotmail.com account. First of all, the most common issue tends to be incorrect passwords. And you can visit the Hotmail account reset password to recover the password. But if your account has been suspended by Microsoft, then you need to submit an appeal that your account was compromised or misused by another user.
Difference Between Hotmail and Outlook
In 1996 Microsoft bought Hotmail. The email service was referred to us with several names including MSN (Microsoft Network), Hotmail, and Windows Live Hotmail. However, in 2011, Microsoft released the last version of Hotmail. Outlook.com replaced Hotmail in 2013. And as at that time users were given the option to keep their Hotmail email addresses and use them with the Outlook.com domain