www.hopcard.com is the home page for hop card. The hop card is a card that is used for train, bus, and ferry fares. This special card offers a discount on each trip that it’s being used compared to paying cash for train, bus, and ferry fares. Although it excludes SkyBus and Waiheke ferry services.
The Hop card is a Tap and Go Card. It’s a card that you swipe through its contact. Just like Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and Apple Pay. With just a tap you will use your hop card each time you board it can be used for payment when you transfer. Read on to know more about the Hop card.
If you have not heard of Hop card before or you have but do not have much information about how the card work, let this content guide you as you keep reading.
What is a hop card? Hop card is a reusable prepay Smart card for travel on buses, trains, and ferries around Auckland.
The Hop card it’s designed with benefits, and discounts for its users. Using the card to travel you get a 20% discount on every single trip unlike paying cash for buses, trains, and ferries. You can earn unlimited rides at a given time depending on your purchase and you can purchase up-front.
How Does Hop Card Works?
The Hop card is a fare card, a contactless Smart card that stores card value for day or monthly passes. I believe you will like to know how the card works?
However, the hop card is a purple credit card that stores cash values. The Hop card is accepted and read at all NFC-based mobile payment terminals. The virtual Hop cards can be used on any android or iOS smartphone that supports Google Pay and Apple Pay.
You can get your hop card and use it via your phone with just a tap or by swiping your phone at the device. The device is stationed in the various partnership transportation stations including MAX Light Rail, WES, and the Portland Streetcar all TriMet and C-TRAN buses in Auckland New Zealand
Also, at your transition point or entry, you must tap the card on the system holing the card to the electronic reader to defect funds or validate a pass.
The Hop card can always be reloaded by using your credit card or debit card online, or by using the Hop Fastpass mobile app. You can also contact the customer service center or any of their local ticket office for assistance.
How to Register Your Hop Card
These are the steps to register your Hop card;
- At https://myhopcard.com
- Navigate to the right side of the web page and click on Register Card
- On the next page enter your Email address
- Confirm Email address
- First name and Last name
- Choose a security question
- Enter your security question answer
- Choose a password and confirm the password
- Next, choose a 4-digit account PIN
- And tick to Sign Up to get updates. These are optional.
When you through this process you have to sign up and register for your card.
How to Login to Hop Card
This is how to sign in to
- Browse at https://myhopcard.com
- Enter your Email address
- Next, tap on the Sign In the widget
Use these simple steps to log in to your Hop card account. To reset your password. Move below the Sign-in button and click on the “Reset your password” link.
How to Reload Hop Card
To reload your hop card is not a big task you can Log in or sign in to your account to reload online. Or you can reload using your credit card or cash purchase centers. Or using your phone and with the Hop Fastpass app using a credit or debit card.
However, the Hop card does not expire. Exceptional to honored citizen cards which last for two years and it’s renewable.
How to Check Balance
You can check your Hop Cards balance online follow the process below:
- At https://myhopcard.com
- Move to the right side top of the web page
- Click on the “Check Balance” widget
- On the new page, you will see your current fare valid until
- Day Passes Earned, active passes, and unused passes
- Enter the 16-digit Hop card number
- Enter your security code
- Tap on the Check Balance/Time Remaining button
It’s easy just use the guide above to check the balance on your Hop card.
Hop Card Customer Service Number
The Hop card has great customer service representatives that are ready to handle any issues and inquiries. Ranging from managing your Hop cards, Troubleshooting, Fare and payment, and many more. Check them at https://support.myhopcard.com/hc/en-us or at the contact Us widget
- Enter your Email address, first and last name
- How can we help you? Write on the space below
- Enter your last four digits number on your Hop card
- Narrate what you need their services for adding attachments if any
- Tap on the Submit button
These are the steps to contact the customer service center of Hop card for any assistance.
If the Hop card is stolen or lost, you can quickly report to the office online or by contacting the customer service within 24 hours and your balance will be moved to a new card for you. Enjoy your ride with Hop Card at a considerate fare.
- Timing Chain Guide Replacement Costs – How to Replace Timing Chain and Gearsets
- Mailchimp Email Marketing – Mailchimp Price and Plans
- Best Cheap Robot Vacuum Sales and Deals
- Timing Chain Guide Replacement Cost – Timing Chain Replacement Cost
- How to Delete Facebook Dating – What Happens When you Delete Facebook Dating