The website www.fidelityrewards.com will help you monitor and manage your fidelity reward card account, redeem your reward points and also get the latest Fidelity rewards program updates. This website is owned by Elan Financial Services. Elan Financial Services is the company that issues and credits the Fidelity rewards visa signature card.
The fidelity rewards program is a reward program in which the holder of a Fidelity rewards visa signature credit card is rewarded with 2 points on every one dollar purchase he/she makes using this credit card.
These rewards can be deposited directly into an already existing Fidelity account or maybe redeemed by other options such as travel, statement credits, merchandise, and gift cards but points are worthless when you choose these options.
If you are saving towards a long-term goal such as retirement, college, buying a new home or car, starting up a business, etc. redeeming your points by having them deposited into your already existing fidelity account is a good option. But if you wish to use your credit card rewards for daily purchases, the Fidelity rewards visa signature credit card is not an ideal option for you.
If you don’t already have an account with Fidelity, you’ll have to open one before you can apply for the card.
How to Open a Fidelity Bank Account
To redeem your fidelity reward points, you should have an existing fidelity account but note that you can’t use your fidelity rewards points as a form of initial deposit into the account. In other words, you will have to make an initial monetary deposit into this account (This is if you are just opening the account).
These steps would guide you on how to open a Fidelity account online:
- Open the platform with the web browser on your internet-connected device by clicking on this link-https://www.fidelity.com/open-account/all-accounts.
- On the opened page, go through the list of fidelity account options (i.e., Brokerage account).
- Choose the fidelity account option that best suits you and click on “Open online”.
- Choose if it is an “Individual” or “Joint” account.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Choose if you are a fidelity customer or not and click on the “Next” button.
- Fill in your “Name”, “Social security number”, “Date of Birth”, “country”, “Phone number”, “Email address” and “Promotional code (This is optional)”.
- Fill in your “Address”, “City”, “state” and “ZIP code”.
- Click on the “Next” button.
Follow the rest on-screen instructions and with this, your fidelity account creation would be complete.
Requirements to Apply for a Fidelity Visa Signature Card
To apply for a fidelity visa signature card, you must be above 18 years of age. Also, the account holder of the fidelity account must be an individual, not an entity.
Having met these requirements, you can go ahead to apply.
How to Apply for a Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card
For you to start enjoying the fidelity rewards program, you should apply for a Fidelity rewards visa signature card online. These steps would guide you on how to apply;
- Access the page with the web browser on your internet-connected device by clicking on this link-https://www.fidelity.com/cash-management/fidelity-visa-signature-card?version=v2&s_tnt=144972:1:0.
- Click on “Apply now” on the opened page.
- Click on “Register Now”.
- Fill in your “Name”, “Date of birth” and the “Last 4- digit of your social security number “
- Click on the “Submit” button.
With this, you will be able to register on the platform. Having done this, follow these steps;
- Click on this link-https://www.fidelity.com/cash-management/fidelity-visa-signature-card?version=v2&s_tnt=144972:1:0.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill in your “User Name” and “Password”.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
Follow the rest on-screen instructions to successfully apply for a Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card.
How to Activate your Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card
After your application for a Fidelity rewards visa signature card has been approved, you would be sent a mail containing your card. To activate or register this card. You should contact the Fidelity rewards customer care service.
Where can I Use my fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card?
You can use your fidelity rewards visa signature card to make purchases anywhere a Visa card is accepted and also at ATMs that have the Visa, Star, or Plus logo to withdraw cash. The beauty of this card is that you don’t have to pay annual fees. Also, your fidelity rewards points do not expire.
Fidelity Rewards Customer Care Service
To get information on how to activate your fidelity rewards visa signature card, to report your stolen card, you can contact the fidelity rewards customer care services.
To contact the Fidelity rewards customer care services;
- Click on this link-https://www.fidelity.com/customer-service/contact-us.
- You can call any of the phone numbers on the opened page or choose any of the other options for contacting the customer care service.
Also, to set up your fidelity account to receive your rewards point deposit, you can contact customer care services.
- Waptrick – Download Free Music, Videos, Games and App on www.waptrick.com
- www.bergdorfgoodman.com – Bergdorfgoodman Benefits and Rewards for Employees
- www.myvanillagiftcard.com – How to Buy a Vanilla Gift Card Online
- www.ondeck.com – OnDeck Loans Reviews | On Deck Business Loans
- www.arco.com – How to Apply for an ARCO Fleet Credit Card