The website-www.bankrate.com is owned by the online company BANKRATE. This website has a lot of financial tools ranging from mortgage calculators to loan calculators to CD calculators and lots more. It also contains information on financial products such as credit cards, checking and ATM fees, mortgages, loans, money market accounts, online banking fees.
The online company; BANKRATE is a financial publishing company that helps customers in making financial decisions. This company compares credit card companies, personal loaners, mortgage lenders, insurers, banks, and providers of financial products.
With this, customers are guided with the information provided on how to run their finances. Bankrate publishes free financial resources and even if you don’t know much about personal loans and managing your money, Bankrate has got you covered.
How to Create an Account on Bankrate.com
To receive information that will improve your money management skills and knowledge of finances, you need to create an account on the website. These steps will guide you on how to successfully create an account on bankrate.com.
- Open the web browser on your internet-connected device and enter the URL- bankrate.com on the search bar.
- At the top right corner of your display screen, click on the “Create Account” button.
- Click on “Create free account”.
- Fill in your “Email” and “Password”.
- Click on the “Create Account” button.
- A link will be sent to your Email, very your Email through this link.
Follow the rest on-screen instructions to successfully create an account on bankrate.com. Note that account creation is free.
Bankrate Sign In
After you have successfully created an account on the website. You can now sign in at any time to access the various tools on bankrate.com. You can also link your bank, credit card, and loan accounts to Bankrate and receive financial tools.
How to Sign In On bankrate.com
These steps would guide you on how to successfully sign in to your account on bankrate.com.
- Access the platform with the web browser on your internet-connected device by clicking on this link-https://www.bankrate.com/.
- Click on the menu button at the top left corner of your display screen.
- Enter your “Email” and “Password”.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
With this, you will be able to sign in to your account on bankrate.com. You can now access the various financial tools on the website. If you want to learn how to use the financial tools on bankrate.com, keep on reading.
Bankrate Loan Calculator
One of the amazing tools on bankrate.com is the loan calculator. The loan calculator helps you determine the monthly payments on a loan. Do you want to use the loan calculator but don’t know how? This article would teach you. Follow these simple steps;
- Search for the URL- bankrate.com on your internet-connected device.
- Login in to your account (follow the previous steps above to login into your bankrate account).
- Click on “loan calculator” on your display screen.
- Enter the “Loan amount”, “Loan term in years”, ‘Loan term in months” and “interest rate per year”.
- Click on the calculate button.
With this, you will know the monthly payments on the loan. You can also compare loan rates by clicking on the “COMPARE LOAN RATES” button.
Bankrate Credit Card Application
Bankrate also compiles a list of the best credit cards with their rewards rate, cashback, annual fee(if any), and their required credit score. With this information, you can make the right choice of credit cards. You don’t have to go through much stress researching on credit cards as this platform has got you covered with their reviews. To access the list of credit cards on bankrate.com;
- Click here.
- Go through the list of credit card options on the opened page and their features.
- Click “Apply now” for the credit card that best suits you.
- On the opened card page, go through the credit card reviews.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill in your “Name”,” Address”, “social security number”, Date of birth”, and “mobile phone number”
- Fill in your “Email address”, “security word”, and “financial information”
- Click on “Agree and Submit”.
To check your credit card application status, activate or register your card, you should contact the Bankrate customer care service.
Bankrate Customer Care Service
If you have any issues with the services and products rendered on Bankrate or want to lay any complaints, you can contact the Bankrate customer care service by following the steps below;
- Access the page by clicking on this link-https://www.bankrate.com/contact/.
- On the opened page, fill in the “Message subject”, “Email address”, “Message”, and “Phone number”.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
With this, you will be able to contact the Bankrate customer care service unit.
Note that Bankrate is not a bank nor does it own any credit card. Bankrate is just a platform that makes financial decisions easy for individuals by bringing together, a lot of financial information on various credit cards, loan agencies etc., and comparing them. Bankrate also helps individuals track their finances with the financial tools on the website.
- Web Facebook Com – Welcome to www.facebook.com Sign in/Login Home Page
- Facebook Phone Number Search – How To Search a Phone Number…
- Facebook Ads Guide 2022 – Facebook For Business| Online Advertising on…
- Mydownloadtube – Download Free Mp4 Movies, Tv Series and Games on…
- www.fidelityrewards.com – How to Apply for a Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature…