www.28degrees.com.au is the official website for Latitude 28° Global Platinum. The Latitude degree credit card can be used to explore a new world while shopping. Do you want to get a 28-degree credit card? If yes, then proceed to its official website. There you will gather all the necessary information about the credit card.
Read on to learn about the 28° credit card, how to apply, register, sign in, recover your login credentials, or make payments on the credit card.
When you have a Latitude 28° credit card, you can pay like a local, wherever you are. The Latitude 28 credit card allows you to explore a new world of shopping using Mastercard Travel Rewards. Also, there are hundreds of accommodations, restaurants, entertainment, and shopping offers to explore, both at home and abroad, with Mastercard Travel Rewards and your Latitude 28° Global Platinum Mastercard® credit card.
Latitude 28 Degrees MasterCard
The latitude A Mastercard is a credit card with no annual fee charges. There are no international transaction fees on purchases or currency conversion fees on purchases online or overseas when you use a 28-degree credit card.
You can make use of your card with the newly introduced instant cardless payment features, where you get an app and begin your shopping from your phone.
Also, there’s a flight delay pass. Thus, a flight delay pass gives you and four friends access to airport lounges, drinks, and global Wi-Fi when your flight is delayed.
Cardholders enjoy additional global advantages when shopping and traveling. With Master Card, there are online offers and destination offers from the selected partners. Check them out at https://mtr.mastercardservices.com/en/I/6403.
How To Apply For Latitude 28° Credit Card
To apply for the Latitude 28° credit card after you have read through its features, then do the following;
- First, visit the official website using the URL https://www.28degreescard.com.au/
- Next, at the top right side of the page,
- Tap on the Apply Now widget.
- On the next page, read through the eligibility points.
- Next, scroll down the page and tap on the Start Application widget.
- On the fresh new loaded page Fill in your information, such as:
- Your title
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Relationship status
- Number of dependants
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Confirm your email address.
- Current Residential address
- Current residential address
- Answer the questions on the page, and when you are done, check to
- Finally, tap the Continue button to continue the process by following the next on-screen instructions. Or you can tap on the Save &Complete Later button to continue another time.
With these steps, you can apply successfully for the Latitude 28-degree credit card.
How To Activate Latitude 28 Degrees Credit Card
To activate your Latitude 28° credit card, call the customer service phone number listed on your card to activate your new credit card. Additionally, you can sign up for an online account to activate your card.
How To Register Latitude 28 Degrees Mastercard
To register your latitude MasterCard, use the following;
- Go to https://28degrees-online.latitudefinancial.com.au/access/login.
- From the menu tab, select the Register button.
- Enter your account details.
- Card or account number.
- Date of Birth
- Tap on Next
- Follow the prompts to confirm your ID and set up a latitude login.
These are steps to register your Latitude Mastercard online.
Latitude 28 Degrees MasterCard Login
Login to your Latitude Mastercard to manage your credit card online. Then you need to log in to your account. You can pay your bills, check your balance, view statements, and more.
Use the section below to learn how to log in to your account.
To sign in to your Latitude 28 degree Mastercard, follow this pattern:
- First, visit the 28-degree website at https://28degrees-online.latitudefinancial.com.au/access/login
- Fill in your username and password.
- Tap the Login tab.
You will successfully log in to your account.
Latitude 28 Degrees Payment Options
Here are the payment options for Latitude 28 degree Mastercard:
- Latitude App
- Latitude Service Centre
- Direct Debit
How To make Latitude 28 degrees MasterCard Payment Online
To make the card payment on the Latitude Mastercard online payment, follow the link below.
- Get to https://28degrees-online.latitudefinancial.com.au/access/login
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Locate the payment/pay button from the dashboard.
- Follow the onscreen directives to fill in your payment details.
These are steps to making your payment online.
28 Degrees Contact
To access 28 degrees MasterCard customer service phone do the following
- Go to the website https://www.28degreescard.com.au/.
- Select the help button from the menu
- Scroll down and choose Credit Card
- Choose the credit card type
- Move down the page to copy the phone number.
Which bank does latitude use?
Deutsche Bank Latitude Financial Services (shortened to Latitude Financial or Latitude) is an Australian financial services company with headquarters in Melbourne, Victoria, also doing business in New Zealand under the name Gem Finance.
How do I contact 28 degrees?
If you have a question or need help, you can contact their customer service. Go to https://www.28degreescard.com.au/, select the “help”p tab from the menu, and follow the prompts to get the phone number.
How do I pay for 28 degrees?
Make repayments in just a few clicks with our mobile app. Open the Latitude app and create your Latitude ID (this is different to your Online Service Centre login). Once your credit cards are linked, you’ll be able to make payments via bank transfer with your BSB and account number (Australia only).
How do I change my 28-degree password?
Once you log in, you can change your password at Online Security, located under Manage My Details.
Can I withdraw cash from my 28-degree card?
Yes, you can withdraw cash from your card at an ATM, but you’ll be charged a fee, and there is no interest-free period on cash. To save on fees and interest, make sure you pay it off as soon as you can.