Interested in Download the newly arrived Windows 11? Well don’t miss out on this article and read keenly. The Windows 11 has gone from an abstract concept to been officially announced in a matter of weeks, and now you can even get to try out the new operating system for yourself.
Just after four days of the Windows 11 big announcement, Microsoft released its first public beta (or Insider Preview, as it calls it) to the members of the Windows Insider Program. This testing period is a very good opportunity for the company to fine-tune the Windows 11 experience following the feedback of their users, ahead of the expected full rollout in October.
SEE THIS ALSO >>> Windows 11 – Windows 11 System Requirements | Windows 11 Download
Windows 11 Download
However, the Windows Insider Program is open to everyone that has a Windows PC and a Microsoft account, meaning you can try out the Windows 11 by yourself right now. But have it in mind, that as an early build some of its features may be missing, and bugs are likely. With this I wouldn’t recommend you installing it on your main PC.
The Windows 11 is said to provide a calm and creative space that allows you to pursue your passions through a fresh experience. From a rejuvenated start menu to new ways to connect to your favorite people, news, games, and content. The Windows 11 is the place to think, express, and create in a natural way.
The Windows Insider Program is currently open to everyone with a Windows PC and a Microsoft account, meaning you can try Windows 11 for yourself right now. However, this is an early build some features may be missing, and bugs are likely. As such, we wouldn’t recommend installing it on your main PC.
Can We Download Windows 11 Now?
Well as Microsoft released Windows 11 on the 24th June 2021, Windows 10 and Windows 7 users are itching to upgrade their system with Windows 11. But as of now, the Windows 11 is a free upgrade and everyone can upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free.
Can I Download Windows 11 Free
Does it really cost anything to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11? In a nutshell it’s free. But only for Windows 10 PCs that is running the most current version of Windows 10 and also meet the minimum hardware specifications, can be able to upgrade.
How to Get the Windows 11
Below are the steps to getting the Windows 11:
- On your Windows 10 PC, open Settings
- Head to Update & Security and choose ‘Windows Insider Program’ from the left pane
- If you’re not already signed up, click the ‘Get Started’ button
- From the pop-up that appears, click ‘Link an account’
- Choose from an account that’s already signed in, or log in with new details
- On the next screen, choose either the ‘Dev Channel’ or ‘Beta Channel’, although we’d recommend the later if device stability or bugs are a concern. Windows 11 isn’t available in the ‘Release Preview Channel’ yet
- Hit ‘Confirm’ on this screen and the next, which indicates you agree to the terms and conditions
- To complete signup, you’ll need to restart your PC. Choose whether to do that now or later
With the above steps you can download the new windows 11. Try it out now.
CHECK THIS POST >>> Can My PC Run Windows 11? – How to Download Windows 11 |…