In this article, the question “Why does Netspend need my SSN?” would be answered correctly and in detail. You would also be educated on what Netspend is, how to activate Netspend without SSN and lots more. To learn more, keep on reading.
Netspend is a firm that issues Prepaid debit cards. Netspend owned by TSYS requires you to provide a valid means of identification in order to get a Netspend Visa Prepaid debit card. This Prepaid debit card is issued by the banks; Bancorp Bank, MetaBank, Regions Bank, Republic Bank & Trust Company.
Why does Netspend Need my SSN
You may have wondered “Is Netspend Safe?, Why does Netspend need my SSN?” Well, Netspend is safe and why your Social Security Number (SSN) is needed is because Netspend wants to validate that you are who you claim to be. Full use of the Netspend Prepaid debit card would be limited if your identity is partially verified.
This is done as an anti-terrorism action to eliminate fraud and illegal activities. To prevent Fraudsters and terrorists from using the bank for illegal activities, Netspend demands that customers present their social security number (SSN) or any other valid means of identification. This is also to your advantage as this would prevent your account from fraud.
How to Activate Netspend without Social Security Number (SSN)
Don’t have a Social Security Number? You may verify your identity without SSN using another valid means of identification such as your Alien Identification number, Driver’s License, state ID, Utility Bill, Bank Statement, or another form of a government-issued document.
You should also note that the address on any of these means of identification should have an address that tallies with the address attached to your account. With this, you can go ahead to activate your Netspend Prepaid debit card by calling the Netspend customer service over the phone or visiting the Netspend online platform.
How to Activate Netspend Debit Card
The advantage of the Netspend Prepaid debit card is that it does not require a credit check and also, you don’t have to keep a minimum balance on the card. Netspend has made it easier for customers by providing a platform with which they can activate their Netspend Prepaid debit card. Activating your Netspend Prepaid debit card can be done over the phone or online. To get a detailed guide on how to activate your Netspend Prepaid debit card, keep on reading.
How to Activate Netspend Debit Card Via Netspend.com
With the Netspend online platform, you can easily activate your Netspend debit card. To do this, make you have your Social security number and other necessary credentials that would be required with you.
To activate your Netspend Prepaid debit card online, follow the steps outlined below:
- Power on your device and connect it to the internet.
- Open the web browser on your internet-connected device.
- On the search field, input the URL-com and click on the search icon.
- On the opened Netspend page, click on “Activate Now” under “Already have a Card?”
- Fill in your “Card Number” and “Security Code” in their respective fields.
- Click on the Continue button.
Some prompts would be displayed on your screen, follow them and also provide your government-issued identification Number to Verify your identity, create an account and successfully activate your Netspend Prepaid debit card.
You can call the Netspend customer service using your phone if you want to activate your Netspend Prepaid debit card. This option of activating your Netspend prepaid debit card would be of advantage to you if you do not have an internet connection or want to activate your Netspend Prepaid debit card without SSN. To get the Netspend customer service Number, click here now, scroll down and copy the number on your screen.
Netspend Sign In
When you activate your Netspend Prepaid debit card, an account would be created for you automatically. However, you can sign in to your Netspend account online to view and manage it any time you want. To do this, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the Netspend online platform with the web browser on your internet connected device by clicking on this link-com
- At the top left corner of your display screen, click on “Log In”.
- Fill in the “Username” and “Password” in the required fields.
- Click on the “LOG IN” button at the bottom of the page.
With this, you would be logged in to your Netspend account and you can now manage your account, view your transactions, your Netspend prepaid card balance, and lots more.
Netspend Balance Check
You should check your Netspend prepaid card balance regularly as this would help you make the right choices while shopping. There are four ways to check your Netspend prepaid card.
- You can log into your Netspend online account here and view your Netspend prepaid card balance.
- You can sign up for Anytime Alerts with your online account. Having done this, you should text “BAL” to 22622 to check your Netspend balance anytime and anywhere.
- You can also check your Netspend balance by calling the Netspend Customer service number on this page.
- You can also visit any Participating ATM stand, slot in your card and follow the prompts on the screen to check your Netspend balance.
- Facebook Dating App in Canada – Facebook Dating App | Dating on Facebook App Free Download
- Dating Profile Free for Facebook – Facebook Dating App Download Free | Facebook Dating
- Facebook Free Dating Site – Facebook Dating App for Singles | Facebook Dating Free Download
- Facebook Dating Update – Facebook Dating Site Update | Facebook Dating App Download Free
- What Is InboxDollars? – How to Make Money with Inbox Dollars