WhatsApp Web is a free version of the famous chat/messaging app that will allow you to chat with your contacts from your computer browser. The messages you send and receive are synced between your phone and computer, and you can see your messages on both devices.
With the use of the WhatsApp online platform, you to chat with people in WhatsApp on your computer, rather than on your phone.
CHECK THIS POST >>> Web Whatsapp Account – Whatsapp Web | Whatsapp Web Login
This is an extension of the WhatsApp mobile application. Because of this, WhatsApp must be installed on your phone before you can use the online access.
You log in by using your phone to scan a QR code on your computer. This syncs your contacts and messages, effectively mirroring WhatsApp, so that what you do in Web platform happens on your phone, and vice versa.
Whatsapp Web Login
Follow the steps below to login;
- On your computer, open the browser of your choice and visit web.whatsapp.com and hit enter.
- You’ll now be asked to scan the QR code that appears on the screen. If you have an Android smartphone.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap the vertical three-dots icon and select WhatsApp Web. Similarly, if you have an iPhone.
- Open WhatsApp > tap Settings > followed by tapping the option.
- Now, scan the QR code that’s there on your computer screen. That’s it, it will now be active on your computer system. You can simply start chatting with your contacts by opening their chat threads. Besides, you can also start a new chat by clicking on the new chat icon.
- Just for the record, WhatsApp Web works on both Mac and Windows PC.
- Do note, for WhatsApp Web to work, your phone on which your WhatsApp account is active needs to be turned on along with having an active internet connection.
With the steps above, you can easily login to the web.
Whatsapp Download for PC
To download, follow the steps below;
- On your computer, visit www.whatsapp.com/download and hit enter.
- Under Download WhatsApp for Mac or Windows PC, click the green Download button. Note, that the website automatically detects whether you’re using a Mac or a Windows PC, so you don’t really have to look for a particular version for your system.
- Once your file is downloaded, install it on your system and open it.
- You’ll now see the familiar QR code, just like the one you see when you open WhatsApp on a browser.
- Scan the QR code from your phone by opening WhatsApp. If you have an Android smartphone, open WhatsApp then tap the vertical three-dot icon and select the option.
- Before scanning the code, make sure you check the Keep me signed in option right below the QR code. This is to be done so that you don’t have to scan the code each and every time you open the app.
- That’s it. You now have WhatsApp running as an app on your computer.
That’s it; you have successfully downloaded it.
Whatsapp Web Features
It lets you read, send, and receive messages directly from a laptop or PC. It’s compatible with almost all browsers, including Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Opera, out there and doesn’t require any installation. Whether you’re typing a message from a phone or the web, everything stays the same.
SEE THIS POST >>> Whatsapp Web Login – Whatsapp Web | Whatsapp Web App