Do know that WhatsApp is one of the most popular texting and calling app? There’s basically no doubt about that because the platform is being used by millions of users all over the world. WhatsApp has one of the best and is still the best to use.
With the app installed on your device, you can not only make voice calls but can also video chat with friends and loved ones. Aside from that, the platform is free and very simple for anyone to use.
CHECK THIS POST >>> Google Assistant – Set Up Google Assistant | Google Assistant App
Over the years, WhatsApp has been and still is one of the most trusted platforms for making free calls and text. You can use WhatsApp on your device to text or call if you’re out of airtime. Though the platform is simple for all, you need to set up a profile that is very easy and fast as well. To learn more about WhatsApp, read on.
WhatsApp is a freeware, cross-platform, and voice over IP service. It is owned by one of the biggest social platforms, Facebook. The platform allows users to send messages and also voice notes. It can also be used for making video and audio calls, you can also make share documents, locations, and other media files.
WhatsApp runs on both mobile phones and desktops. That brings us to another part, WhatsApp Web and App. It is compatible with iOS and Android operating systems and is free for download on the App store of the whichever device you’re using.
I mentioned WhatsApp Web earlier and if you’re wondering what it means, then here you have? WhatsApp Web is simply a computer-based extension of the Messenger account on your mobile device.
Using the web version connects your mobile phone to help you sync between your smartphone and computer. By so doing, you can send and see messages on both devices. Using the platform on your computer and phone doesn’t mean they are different, but they are the same.
Have in mind that you can only use the Web version when you’re using it on your smartphone. Why? Because your smartphone needs to get connected to your PC or desktop so access your WhatsApp account.
WhatsApp App is the mobile application available for both Android and iOS devices. It makes use of the phone’s internet connection to let you message and call family and friends. With the app, you can;
- Send Multimedia files and also receive photos, documents, videos, and voice notes.
- It is free of charge. That is to say, there are no Fees.
- Make free video and audio calls.
- Have a group chat.
- Send and receive right on your computer or desktop.
- You can be free from International Charges.
- Stay free from Usernames and pins.
- Always stay logged in.
- Easily and quickly connect with your contacts.
- WhatsApp saves your offline messages for the next time; you would come online.
- Also, exchange contacts, share your location, and many more.
These are some of the features that it does and they are still more of them that are not listed here.
How to Download
Downloading the WhatsApp messenger app on your mobile device is really easy and free. It can be downloaded or install from the App Store of the device you’re using. To get the app, follow the simple instructions below:
- Open your Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Tap on the search box and enter in WhatsApp.
- A result list will be loaded with similar apps with the keyword.
- Tap on the first one to load the information page and hit on “Download or Install”.
It will be downloaded into the device immediately if there’s a good connection on your device.
Create a WhatsApp Account
Making or setting up an account or profile is really simple and free to do. Follow the steps below to set up;
- Type in an active phone number on the box provided.
- Tap on “Done”. A pop will be displayed showing “Number Confirmation”. If the number is correct, tap on “Yes”, if not “No”.
- A code will be sent to use in verifying the phone number.
- Type in the code received on the box provided. WhatsApp will automatically verify the number.
- Add a photo if you want and then a name. Finally, hit on “Done”.
Just like that, the profile is ready to be in use. You can as well access your account through a web browser by using the web version of the platform. You can do that by visiting web.whatsapp.com on your web browser and connect the one on your mobile to the web by scanning.
SEE THIS POST >>> Yahoo Download – Yahoo Mobile App | How to Download Yahoo…