Facebook Dating is a feature that was launched by Facebook social media platform to enable people from different parts of the world to connect. With Facebook dating, you can set up a profile within the Facebook media space and hook up with singles online free of charge easily.
What Are The Pros And Cons of Facebook Dating
Actually, this Facebook dating feature is not really available in all the countries, and people in place it’s not available in cannot access it, but those in the areas where Facebook Dating is available can easily log in and signup.
Facebook sating has its Advantages and Disadvantages because it’s a place for connecting, meeting, socializing, and interacting with people. It attracts many people from different parts of the world.
Who Is Likely to Use Facebook Dating?
Those that are likely to use Facebook dating, are Individuals who find traditional dating apps too complicated to use, Singles with an existing Facebook page that doesn’t want to download a new app, and Singles who truly want a dating experience no matter what.
Who Are Not Likely To Use Facebook Dating
They are; those who want to keep their personal information safely separated from their dating profiles, singles that are tech-savvy and capable of using more complex dating apps, and those that don’t use Facebook.
Advantages (Pros) of Facebook Dating
Below, are some advantages and disadvantages of Facebook Dating you need to know.
- Those who are not great at technology do not understand that Facebook Dating is easy enough for them to use.
- You can find someone that is interesting and Genuine. So if you are real and you truly want someone special, you decide to use Facebook Dating site to find your match.
- Facebook Dating is completely free to use.
- Facebook dating is here to stay for your own good and for many, it’s a true, lucky, and successful way to meet your life partner.
- If you already have a Facebook, you don’t need to sign up for a new app. You simply log in and start searching.
- You can easily build a detailed and personal profile
- Facebook Dating gives you a chance to meet more new people of the same interests, mindset, and intentions.
- Instagram integration can include photos from your Instagram feed in your Dating profile
Disadvantages (Cons) of Facebook Dating
- The crowd is a little older when compared to other casual dating apps like Tinder or Bumble.
- Only a few people are using Facebook Dating.
- You can’t hide your relationship status if you are dating on Facebook even if you change your relationship status. The record of all your past relationships will be created and visible. So, be mindful of what you post because it might be haunting in the future.
- Facebook’s recent privacy scandals raise questions about the security of information shared with the company and how that data is being used.
- You can’t link Facebook Dating to your normal Facebook.
- While finding someone you want to know more closely can be easy with Facebook and Facebook dating, it can also lead to breakdowns and failed relationships. Imagine if anyone posts flirtable messages daily on your particular wall. Don’t you think it’d make you jealous? Well, some of you certainly do if you do not care about such things.
- FB Dating is currently not desktop compatible.
- There is more privacy when using Facebook Dating than with other dating apps.
Facebook dating is good and at the same time bad so you need to be careful while using the site.