Have you ever thought about creating an account on Web Facebook Com? Perhaps you have not yet decided to join this social network, but you are curious. Or maybe you already use it regularly but want to know how you can further personalize your account, better configure privacy options or create a fan page.
Facebook is a network that offers a lot of options to users, so you will surely find something for yourself. Currently, Facebook is one of the most used social networks to share content and personal information with friends and family, at the same time that it can function as a means of work interaction.
Web Facebook Com
Facebook is the social network par excellence, within its service you can always be connected with the world, you can find out what your friends and family, your favorite movie stars or your favorite singers and companies that you follow all together in one place ideal for it, Facebook.
In addition, this service offers interesting things such as an exclusive section for Videos, as well as an efficient chat which you can use independently, among many other things. Currently this service has as its main competitors services such as TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat , to name the main ones.
Web applications, or web apps, are a huge part of the way the internet works! Facebook, Gmail (or any popular email website), and even Udacity’s classroom are examples of popular web apps.
This website which allows users, who sign-up for free profiles, to connect with friends, work colleagues or people they don’t know, online. It allows users to share pictures, music, videos, and articles, as well as their own thoughts and opinions with however many people they like.
Because Facebook was never intended to be a web browser, it’s no surprise that fake news spiraled out of control on the platform. The primary focus of the platform has always been to foster online relationships and share experiences by prioritizing popular and relevant content.
Facebook for PC
With the Facebook app download for your PC, it’s never been easier to keep up with the ever-growing online community. Installing Facebook on your Windows device is a quick process, and the file is about 164 MB in size. Once you have the program on your PC, you’ll like the usability.
Facebook Desktop Version
Once you are on WWW Facebook Com, tap on the AA icon in URL and select Request Desktop Website option in the drop-down menu. This will take you to the desktop version of Facebook, after which you can login to your Facebook Account and start using Facebook.
Below are steps to install the PC version of Facebook;
- Right-click on your Desktop.
- When the menu opens, click on New.
- Click on Shortcut.
- A new field will open, and you have to enter the location.
- Click Next.
- Enter the name of your shortcut (Type “Facebook”).
- Click Finish.
With the steps above you can easily install the PC version of Facebook.
Facebook Web Sign Up
Below are steps to sign up for Facebook;
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- First, you are request to enter your real name, e-mail or mobile phone number, password, date of birth, and gender.
- If the system indicates that your password is not strong enough, try adding more characters or combining uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Click on Create an account (remember that you must be at least 18 years old to do so).
- To finish, you will have to confirm the email address or mobile phone number that you entered before.
- To confirm the email, click or tap the link in the confirmation email. While, to confirm the mobile phone, you have to write the code that you received by SMS in the Confirm box, which will appear when you log in.
With the above steps, you can easily sign up for Facebook
Login to Facebook
Computer or laptop users can log in WWW Facebook Com direct from website, user must access web browser (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge)
- Once we are inside the Facebook.com, we will have to identify ourselves. For this we must enter our username (email or telephone number among other possibilities) and password.
- You may have previously configured an additional step; in which case you will have to do this extra security step.
- If you do not remember your password you can easily recover it with your registration email address or cell phone number and other methods.
You can use the steps above to easily login to Facebook direct from the website.
SEE THIS ALSO >>> Facebook Create Room – Facebook Create Room Disable | How to…