The VLC Media Player supports MPEG and DivX streaming, and can play videos as they’re downloading. Letting you watch the beginning of a film and then decide whether it’s worth downloading in full.
You can also play ZIP files without having to unpack them individually. If a video is too quiet, you can manually increase the film’s volume up to 200% after the download is finished.
CHECK THIS POST >>> Windows 365 Cloud PC – Windows 365 Cloud PC Price |…
VLC Media Player can also search for album covers. A playlist function allows for multiple films to play one after the other. This is particularly useful if you have downloaded a film in several parts or just want to watch several shorter videos.
VLC Media Player
It is a media player that is made free and also an open-source that is portable over platform media player software and for streaming media which was produced by the VideoLAN project. VLC is out there for desktop operating systems and mobile platforms, like Android, iOS, iPadOS, Tizen, Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone.
Developed by the VideoLAN project, VLC is a free and open-source media player for Microsoft Windows, Linux, and macOS. It is capable of playing and streaming any audio file and many video files, and even DVD movies.
What makes this player unique to other players is that it is totally free, has codec’s already included, and its almost limitless available features. The picture shows an example of what the VLC player looks like playing a DVD movie.
Features of VLC Player
There are features that this media player has that no one as known about, down there I will list out the features for you to see and also the video on how you can do any of this features.
- It can be used as a screen recorder and to do this tap on the link “HERE”.
- It can also be used as a webcam recorder and you can also do this with the help of this video “LINK”.
- Screenshot, here is the video “LINK”.
- Convert video and audio, click this “LINK” to know how to do it.
- Record audio or video, here is the video on how you can do this “Record Audio or Video”.
- Create bookmarks, here is the “LINK”.
- Graphic Equalizer.
- Add watermark.
These are the list of some of the features that vlc player has and you can do any of these things only if you click on the video link provided on them. As I have said that it can be used on any device which I have mentioned up there before now, so let see how you can download them.
VLC Player Download
I have said this before now that it is compatible with all devices Android, iOS and windows. For you to download the application, here are the steps in downloading it on the following devices.
And here is how you can download the app on several platforms:
To download it on your Android mobile smartphone, follow the steps below.
- Go to your app store is known as Google play store.
- After that, what you do is to search for “VLC” using the search tool there.
- When you are done searching, the application will be visible on the other page.
- You just have to click the install button and the process is on.
When the downloading process is over, the application of VLC will be installed automatically on your Android device. You just have to access it and follow the screen instructions to set it up as you allowed to start using it.
These are the step which you have to take, the search is also similar to the one mentioned above. You just have to;
- Go to your Apple’s app store.
- On it make a search using the search tool also.
- Now, enter the name “VLC”, you can add the player to it if you want.
- When it is done, click the install or download button and wait a while why it downloads.
All you do is these mentioned above for you to download VLC player on your iOS device. Now it is time for Windows users on how they can get this application.
VLC Download For PC
I have said it before that you can download this app from the Microsoft store and directly from the web, which I will be talking of both ways. First of all, let see the Microsoft store.
This guideline is for Microsoft store download only.
- Go to the Microsoft Store on your windows or PC.
- The Microsoft store is available on every Microsoft systems and you can locate on the taskbar below your system.
- Click on it and search for “VLC”.
- Click on the free one and tap on the “GET” button after clicking on the one that is free.
Immediately after clicking on getting, it will start the download and you have to wait for it to be complete. After downloading, it will install and if it did not install automatically.
The web download of it is different from the one of the Microsoft store. Am including these because most people like downloading their application directly from the web, I myself do download my applications from the web. Follow the list down here to go through the download process on the web.
- On your web browser, type in “VLC for windows or PC”.
- While on the result page, you will see a different download link.
- All you have to do is to click on any of the download links.
- When you do, the link will redirect you to another page where you will see the download button.
- You just have to click on it and you will see the download progress below your window or PC.
When it is done. Go to your file manager and to download it. Click on the setup file and follow the installation process to install the application on your windows or PC.
SEE THIS POST >>> Halo Infinite – Halo Infinite Release Date | Halo Infinite Trailer