Have you heard about Url Shortener before? If Not then you are in the right place, but if you have heard about Url Shortener before then you are lucky because in this article I will teach you all you need to know abt Url Shortener, some free URL Shorteners you can get, customize URL Shorteners, and lots more. Therefore you need to go through this article carefully to get a better understanding.
A URL shortener is a technique on the WWW (World Wide Web) platform that shortens a resource Locator and directs you to the required page. It can be achieved by using a redirect link to the web page that has a long URL.
With URL shorteners, any long and unwieldy website address can be reduced to just a few characters with the click of a button.
Importance of Url Shorteners
- You can access your website link easily
- It’s easier to share across channels both online and offline
- Shortened links can provide a comprehensive, integrated view of your digital marketing performance
- It helps in establishing your brand across different platforms
- Can improve click-through rates
- It promotes your events with generated shortlink quickly.
- It can be more easily updated and changed
- Also it improves usability as users transition from platforms
- Customers can call your business phone numbers, or send an email via one shortlink easily
- It Saves time and money with managing all your short links in one single platform
- A URL shortener built with powerful tools can help you grow and protect your brand.
Google URL Shortener
Google URL Shortener, which is also known as goo.gl, is a URL shortening service owned by Google but it’s no longer available. It takes long URLs and squeezes them into fewer characters to make a link easier to share, tweet, or email. It was launched in December 2009, and it was initially used for Google Toolbar and Feedburner. Before Google URL was banned there have been a lot of URL Software in the market.
Bitly URL Shortener
Bitly URL Shortener is a free URL shortener that helps create a perfect URL for your business. You can create and share branded links with custom domains at scale with bitly. Also, it’s one of the best URL shorteners for everyone, from influencers to small brands than to large enterprises, that are looking for a simple way to create, track and manage their links.
How to Sign Up For a Bitly Account
To sign up for a Bitly account, visit their official website at www.bitly.com. You all the different options to “Log in”, “Sign up” or “Get a Quote”
How To Create An Account on Bitly
- Go to bitly.com. which is their Website it will display the options for you
- Then you Click on Sign up.
- An option will be displayed to sign up for a Free account or a paid plan, or contact them for more customized pricing. You’ll also have the option to view the pricing on either a month-to-month or annualized basis by using the toggle .
- You can see a detailed feature comparison by scrolling down a bit further.
- Immediately you have identified the right plan for you, click on “Get Started”. You can choose to sign up with your Google account or enter a username, email address, and password.
- After that an email to verify your account will be sent to you. Click on the link in the email and get started.
How to Shorten URLs?
Shortening URLs is extremely quick and simple, it requires just a few moments of your time. Below are three simple steps to shorten URL.
- Select a link shortening platform like Bitly.
- Copy the URL you want to share from your website, social media account, or other location
- Then enter your URL and create your shortened link. At Bitly it’s called Bitly links
Below are the simple steps to create a shortened link with Bitly…
- After signing up for a free account, you will see an option to Create Bitly Link at the top of the page.
- Click on it and it will be shortened automatically
- Immediately it’s shortened you can now customize, share your link across email, print, SMS, or any place you can put your link.
URL Shortener Generator
In other to access Url Shorteners Generator follow the steps below
- Go to any of the websites that you can create Url Shortener from
- Search for a free shortlink Generator there.
- Place your URL in the URL field.
- Then Click on generate and simply copy the generated shortlink
URL Shortener Custom
A custom URL shortener, sometimes referred to as a branded URL shortener, lets you brand your links.
A link shortening service that includes custom short URLs is vital to improving audience engagement with your communications. A short URL is good, but a custom URL works every time.
What Are The Best Free URL Shorteners?
There alot of URL Shorteners in the market today and below are some of the best Free URL Shorteners. Which are;
Bitly is a link management platform that helps a lot of people’s, brands and businesses and make their content connect and ignite action with every link.
GoLinks, known as go-links or go/links are easy-to-remember short links, shared by teams. It transforms long, and confusing URLs into readable links that can be used directly in browsers, emails, chats, and in conversation.
Rebrandly is the industry-leading link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using custom domain names
Jelly Url is a next-generation link shortener with the ability to schedule changes to your link destinations.
BLINK is an Enterprise Link Management platform, thatp allows users to create short, branded links and provides analytics to track engagement, attribution, and participation across internal and external campaigns.
Lnnkin is a freemium URL shortening tool that provides businesses with unique & branded short links along with analytics for the shortened links.
These are some of the best Url Shorteners you can use for free. URL shorteners make it easy to fit long and complex URLs into social media posts where there are character limits. Using the right service also makes it easy to track link clicks, which is helpful when you’re sharing content that you don’t have access to the analytics data for.
- Facebook Avatar for USA – Facebook Avatar App | Facebook Avatar…
- Get Facebook Dating App in America – How to Get Access…
- Facebook Dating App Update – Facebook Dating | Facebook Dating Profile
- Dating Free App on Facebook – Facebook Dating App Download Free…
- https://studentaid.gov/ – How to Create an Account on studentaid.gov