The University of Oulu International Scholarships Scheme offers scholarships to international students that are academically talented and are studying for a Master’s degree in the University of Oulu two-year International Master’s programs or five-year Intercultural Teacher Education program.
The scholarships will be granted in the form of a tuition fee waiver covering 50% or 75% of the full tuition fee. Applicants can apply for the tuition scholarship as part of the admissions process. The University of Oulu Scholarships does not cover living costs.
University of Oulu International Scholarships
Applicants are eligible to apply for a University of Oulu Scholarship 2022-2023 if they meet the admissions criteria and are liable to pay the tuition fee.
The University of Oulu Scholarship can be received only once. The scholarship application will be processed in the selection procedure only if the applicant meets the admissions criteria.
If a student does not meet the requirement, they will be liable to pay the full international tuition fee if they wish to complete their Master’s degree program.
Masters Courses Available
Below are the master’s courses available;
- Mineral Resources and Sustainable Mining
- Education and Globalisation
- Learning, Education, and Technology
- Product Management
- Architectural Design
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Ecology and Population Genetics
- Protein Science and Biotechnology
- Software, Systems and Services Development in Global Environment
- Wireless Communications Engineering
You can be rest assured to get the best for this institute, irrespective of the course you choose.
Candidates who are eligible to apply for a University of Oulu IM Scholarship 2022/2023 must fall in the criteria below;
- Non-EU/EEA citizens who do not have a permanent residence permit in Finland.
- The applicant has obtained their first academic degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) from a recognized institution of higher education.
- The applicant proves a high level of proficiency in the English language. Approved methods of demonstrating language proficiency.
Applicants, who are in their last term/semester of studies during the application period, can apply for the scholarship. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of study placement for a Master’s program will receive a conditional scholarship offer.
How to Apply for University of Oulu International Scholarships
There is no separate application system for the International Scholarship. Applications for the International Scholarship are submitted together with the application for the preferred study option.
The application period for the University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarships is 5 January – 19 January 2022 (15.00 GMT +2). You can get the full details for the application here.
Application/Deadline for University of Oulu International Scholarships
Admission starts January 5, 2022, and ends January 19, 2022 (15.00 GMT +2).