Do you want to know the types of Visa Debit Cards? Well, I have talked about the Visa Credit cards before but seems this time I will be discussing something else different too. So if you really want to know about this, then don’t leave this page.
First, it will be best if you get to know what the Debit card is and also how it works for a better understanding of the article. So you will then know where am coming from, what you need to do is to keep on reading this page.
Types of Visa Debit Cards
What is Debit Card? It is simply a payment card that is been connected to your checking account. It simply allows you to easily access the funds in your account so you can use it for everyday purchases instead of cash or checks. You can also use it at the ATM and online to make purchases and pay bills.
Visa debit cards are the most convenient cards for you to use, at least far better than simply carrying hard cash each and every time you step outside the home. An important aspect of Visa cards is that you can even gain instant access to your account, which means that you can be able to withdraw your money using this card anytime.
How Does A Debit Card Work?
Purchases and also withdrawals made with your debit card are been funded by your checking account. The debit card does not even carry a balance your checking account does. So be rest assured to make use of the Visa Debit without fear or doubt.
Advantages of Visa Debit Card
With the Visa Debit Card you will:
- Save time:This will help to Skip the trips to the ATM by using your card instead of cash.
- Be able to manage your money better:Track every transaction with the mobile and online banking. Also allow you to set email also text alerts for important transactions and even low checking account balances.
- Be protected against fraud: Unlike cash, you are simply protected if your card is ever lost or stolen then you are not responsible for any unauthorized purchases.
- Be able to make payments anywhere: The Visa Debit Card is been accepted worldwide, including millions of ATMs and retailers, in stores, online and also over the phone.
Visa Debit Cards
Here are the types of Visa Debit Cards available:
Visa Classic Card
This card makes your dining and also shopping experiences go smoothly irrespective to any location, as long the card is been accepted worldwide. You can even gain access to the card at more than 1.9 million ATMs across 200 countries.
- Visa’s global customer assistance services give a 24×7 services to its worldwide users for any inquiry or other assistance.
- There is also a provision of emergency card replacement.
- There is also a provision for an emergency Cash Advance.
- One of the best features of Visa is the security and peace of mind that comes with the card.
Visa Gold Card
Visa Gold Card also allows your travel experience easy by simply giving you travel assistance and also cash disbursement services. You will get all the benefits of high spending and also then a revolving line of credit. Visa Gold is been accepted at millions of worldwide locations, including 1.9 million ATMs in the Visa Global ATM Network.
- You receive many offers at retail, dining, travel and entertainment around the world.
- Visa Gold Card offers you travel medical and legal assistance.
- You also have access to visa’s global customer assistance services.
- The card offers you medical and legal referral assistance, plus toll-free access to Visa’s Global Customer Assistance Services 24×7.
Enjoy tons of rewards and also get privileges with this Visa Debit Card. As the card is been accepted globally, you do not have to worry about international transactions. The Visa Platinum card is been accepted at millions of merchants worldwide. So you can then simply travel anywhere with ease.
- You can gain access to visa’s global customer assistance services.
- If you have misplaced your card, then you can get instant assistance to block your account, send a replacement card and provide emergency cash.
- You have the benefit to simply discovering hundreds of deals, discounts and privileges.
- Visa Platinum card is been accepted over more than 1.9 million ATM centres.
Here you can get the best rewards, deals and also discounts! Visa Signature card allows you explore a Range of experiences specially curated for you.
- The card gives global customer assistance. So, for example you have lost your Visa card then your account is blocked immediately. In addition the Visa even sends you a replacement card and also provides emergency cash.
- Visa has a global ATM network which assists you to access your funds at over 1.9 million ATM locations worldwide.
- You also have fast or quick access to the visa’s global customer assistance services 24×7.
- This Visa card provides you hundreds of deals, discounts and privileges.
Discover most exclusive deals and also discounts on this card with complimentary lounge access at airports across India.
- Visa Infinite cards are been accepted at millions of merchants worldwide.
- The card offers you multiple deals, discounts and offers on your transactions.
- You also get access to visa’s global customer assistance services 24×7.
- You can gain access to your funds at over 1.9 million ATM centers all over the globe.
How to Apply for Visa Debit Card
You can simply visit your own personal bank at where you are having a Savings Account or current account. Then you should make a request the officials for Visa Card on your account. Alternatively, you can even apply for this card online by visiting the website of the bank. With the minimum documents, you can then issue this card. Here is a list of documents commonly requested by the banks:
- Proof of identity.
- Proof of residence.
- PAN Card Form 16 (only if PAN card is not available).
- 2 latest passport size photographs.
Make sure that your bank does not need any additional document with the above-mentioned documents.
Top Indian Banks Offering Visa Debit Card
Kotak Debit Cards
Kotak Bank is one leading bank of India and they simply provide many types of Visa debit cards. You can even track day-to-day real-time expenses and also be able to pay your associates/partners conveniently. You can then enjoy a wide range of deals and also offers, at online and retail stores.
Some of Kotak Visa debit cards even give you privilege to access airport lounges. When it comes to withdrawals, you can then access, unlimited cash withdrawals at any Kotak ATM. You even can get 24×7 Visa global customer assistance services for lost or stolen Card reporting, emergency card replacement or miscellaneous inquiries.
IndusInd Bank Debit Cards
IndusInd bank is one of the most reputed financial institutions in India. It simply provides various benefits and rewards on travel, entertainment, dining, movies, etc. These cards were simply designed to complement your lifestyle and needs, combining maximum flexibility. You can then have value-added experience with IndusInd Visa debit cards.
IDBI Bank Debit Cards
There are many variants of Visa cards that the IDBI bank offers, so it becomes easy for you to simply select the best as per your needs and also requirements. Visa has partnered with the IDBI bank to bring 3 special cards –
- Women Debit Card.
- Student debit card.
- Kid’s Debit Card.
This then caters to the needs and also requirements of all age groups. You can even get many privileges across various segments like lifestyle, fine dining, travel, health and also fitness. While travelling via flight, you can simply then enjoy your free access to participating airport lounges. The bank provides global customer assistance service, anytime, anywhere across the world.
Indian Overseas Bank Debit Cards
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is also a major public sector bank in India. You even can have a hassle-free transaction with these debit cards. Some Visa debit cards by the bank simply can come with no issuance charges, while for some cards you will then need to pay issuance charges. For financial and non-financial transactions, there are simply no charges. In the case of PIN generation, there are some fees charged on these visa debit cards.
What Is The CVV On A Debit Card?
The CVV (card verification value) on a debit card is simply meant the 3-digit number found on the back of the card. It simply offers more or additional safety and security for your account and reduces fraudulent use.
Can You Rent A Car With A Debit Card?
Some car rental companies in the United States will let or allow you to rent a car using your debit card. Requirements vary by company. So choose or select wisely. Apart from this, there are also more for you to know read below.
Can You Pay Rent With A Debit Card?
Well, many users have been asking this and seem it is time for me to give them the answer. Most rental companies in the United States accept debit cards. Requirements vary by company. So you should be able to pick wisely.
Can You Overdraft A Debit Card?
You can simply overdraft your checking account by just using your debit card. However, you might have to choose to have ATM and Debit Card Overdraft Coverage.
If you then say ‘yes’ to this coverage, the company may then pay ATM and everyday debit card transactions that would result in a negative available balance in your account and cause a fee. If you then say ‘no’, these transactions will simply be declined and you will not be charged an Overdraft Paid Fee. Overdraft coverage does not apply to the Safe Debit account.
Can I Put A Debit Card In My Mobile Wallet?
Yes. You can be able to then add your Visa Debit Card to your phone, tablet, watch or laptop. U.S. Bank allows you to even pay with Apple Pay, Samsung pay, Google Pay, Fitbit Pay, and Garmin Pay. You can see that the Debit Card has lots of benefits.
- American Express Business Gold Card Login or Activate at www.americanexpress.com
- Business Platinum Card from American Express – www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards
- Chime Credit Builder Secured Visa Card – www.chime.com/credit-builder
- Urgent Healthcare Assistant Jobs In Canada For Foreigners
- Tips to Save up Money for your Next Vacation