Welcome to my website everyone, we are here to look into the Tutanota Email review. If you are still here and you don’t know about tutanota, all is well for you will be reviewed to about what this is all about.
Recently, I had lots of questions coming in on my website comment section where so a lot of people are asking about email platform that they can make use of.
CHECK THESE OUT: How Do I Get an Email Address – Free Email Account…
Some people get mentioning about this particular topic “Tutanota” and that is why I went ahead to review it out for us to know.
Tutanota email is a secure email for everyone who wishes to use it. It is said to be the world’s most secured email service which is easy to make use of and private in design. It is known as an end-to-end encrypted email service or software and freemium hosted secure service.
Tutanota Com – Tutanota Review
This platform was launched in the year 2011 and had over 2 million users and is it a webmail platform. Users can access their email service, calendar, contacts, and search just like what Gmail does. And it can be used on different devices like Android, iOS, Linux, Windows, macOS, and browser.
The “COM” you see on the header talks about the web version or website of the platform. This means it can be visited through a browser and that was what is mentioned in the part above. There are so many services on tutanota, which are “You & Us, Pricing, features, Business, and more.
Here it comes, the tutanota app for we have mentioned that it can be used on Android and that of iOS, Linux, Windows, and macOS which points to the app. The app is free to download by just accessing the app store on your devices, and I assure you that you will find it.
Tutanota Sign Up
After reading so much about the tutanota, it is now time to create an account. To newly visit people on the platform, follow the instructions below.
- Go to www.tutanota.com or access the platform using their mobile app.
- Click “Sign Up” when you get to the homepage.
- Once the other page comes up, choose your subscription under “Private or Business” and there is also a free plan there under the private plans.
- If you are selecting the free plan, just click the link below “Select” under the free.
- Tick the two boxes and click “OK”.
- Now enter your email address and set your password.
- Repeat the same password and check on the boxes below and click on the “Next” link.
- Wait while your account is in progress “Preparing”. After that, you will be taken to the third part which is the last part.
- Just follow the steps on it and have your account created,
After doing all of these steps, you are good to go with your account.
This is the other part for those with an account already. Once again visit their website and click the “Login” button. Now, enter your email and password and click sign in or log in.
CHECK THESE OUT: Email Services: Check out the Best Free Email Service Provider