Do you need an app to help organize your to-do list? Or it could be you can’t keep track of the things you want to do. Todoist helps you to free up your mental space and also regain clarity and calmness. This is done by getting all your tasks out of your head and then organizing them into your to-do list. The device or location you’re doesn’t matter as you can have access to the application easily. Using it is very simple and free. However, if you’re wondering how that is done, then read on to find out more.
Todoist is a great application that helps you to organize, plan, and also collaborate on tasks and projects. It is simple and free for all to use. Todoist is labeled as a “To-do list” by Verge. So if you are looking for the best one to use, then you certainly need to download and install Todoist. It works on all devices and also has great features for monitoring productivity. If you’re too busy to organize your things, let Todoist help you to do that. It is loaded with lots of awesome features that are simple to understand and use and it’s all for free.
Todoist app is ranked as one of the best apps to use and it has over 15 million people to organize. Also, plan and collaborate on projects both small and big. With the app, you can;
- Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop right into your head.
- Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
- Build up lasting habits with recurring due dates such as “Every Monday”.
- Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
- Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
- Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
- Todoist integrates with some of your tools such as Gmail, Google Calendars, Slack, Amazon Alexa, etc.
Todoist App Download
It is compatible with any device type including iOS and Android operating systems. That is to say, you can download from the Google play store or Apple App Store. To download, follow the steps below;
- Launch Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your Android.
- Use the search and type in Todoist.
- From the search result, tap on the first one on the page to load the information page.
- Tap on “Install”.
Accept the permission required by the app if any. It will be downloaded into the device immediately and you can start using it.
How to Access and Use Todoist
Using the platform is simple and free. It serves as a task manager to you and can be trusted to deliver well. Accessing and using the service requires an account. To use Todoist, you can either sign in or simply sign up for a new account. To sign up, follow below;
- Open the app or from your browser go to www.todoist.com
- Hit on “Sign Up”.
- You can choose to “Sign up with Google Account or Facebook” or fill in your name, email, and password on the text fields provided.
- Then hit on “Create My Account”
Just like that, your account would be created and you can start using it. Or you can log in if you have an account by;
- Hit on “Login”
- You can decide to sign in with Facebook or Google or simply enter your email and password.
- Then hit on “Log in”.
Immediately your Todoist account will be logged if they are confirmed to be right. Once you’re signed in, you can start from where you left. It is available on any device type. The application will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Todoist Templates – What are Templates?
Templates simply mean a skeleton of the project complete with all necessary tasks and sub already ready. Templates on the application allow you to start your project by selecting any of the options on the platform.
Instead of starting from scratch, create the next project you want by using a Template from Todoist. There are over 30 templates to help you design for product, meeting, set up your new year’s resolution, etc. Here’s how you can create a project using Templates;
- Head on to www.todoist.com/templates
- Browse from the categories to find the one you like to use.
- Afterward, hit on the “Use Templates” icon or option at the top right side.
- Confirm your importation of the Template to Todoist by hitting on “Use This Templates” located at the bottom.
Just like that, the template will be imported into your Todoist as a new project.
How to Create a Template on Todoist
Templates can also be created. In other to create, a new project needs to start and be filled with tasks and subtasks. Follow below to create;
- Open Todoist and then tap on the + icon beside the project button.
- Give the project a name and hit on “Add Project”.
- Open the new project on the main window.
- Then add tasks and subtasks.
- Continuing adding tasks and subtasks until the project task is complete.
- Then export the new project as a Template. Which involves two ways; CSV File or Shareable File.
- Select the project and then hit on the ellipsis on the right side of the name.
- Select the option “Export as a Template” from the drop-down that would be displayed.
- Then tap on the “Export as file” button.
That’s all for creating a Todoist template.
Todoist can be integrated with lots of apps. With the hundreds of apps integrated, users can be more productive anywhere and anytime. Here’s a list of apps that can be integrated with Todoist;
- Google Drive.
- Google Maps.
- Apple Maps.
- Calendar Sync.
- Hour Stack.
- Trevor AI.
There are many more apps that can be integrated with Todoist.
With the premium subscription of Todoist, you can organize your tasks and projects, optimize your productivity. Also, set reminders, comments & file uploads, labels and filters, etc. Your subscription payments would be charged depending on the device you’re using. And the account would be charged for renewal within 24 hours. Users can decide to pay monthly or annually.
CHECK THIS OUT: WorldRemit – WorldRemit App | Send Money on WorldRemit