TikTok is a popular social media app for the super popular social network that lets you Download create and share fun videos with all your friends and followers. The Chinese video-sharing platform is the only app not owned by Facebook to make the global top five of downloads.
With its personalized feeds of quirky short videos set to music and sound effects, the app is notable for its addictive quality and high levels of engagement. Amateur and professional creators alike can add effects like filters, background music, and stickers to their videos, and can collaborate on content and create split-screen duet videos even if they’re in different locations.
The basic function of TikTok is that users can film videos of themselves lip-syncing, dancing, or acting out sketches. Videos – or TikToks – can be up to 15 seconds long, but they can also connect multiple clips for up to 60 seconds of total recording.
Recently, TikTok expanded the time limit to three minutes for most users. Users can also upload longer videos that were recorded outside the app. TikTok also has video editing and customization tools. Users have access to a library of songs, effects, filters, and sound bites to add to their videos.
They can also “duet” with someone by replying to a video, creating a split-screen and endless reactions. They can even add their own sounds and lip-sync to another user’s video.
TikTok Download PC
At the moment, the TikTok app is only available for smartphones, which means that you can’t use it from a computer. However, you can install the Bluestacks emulator that lets you use apps from the Google Play Store on Windows and Mac operating systems.
Below are the ways to download TikTok on PC;
- Download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
- Look for TikTok in the search bar at the top right corner.
- Click to install TikTok from the search results.
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install TikTok.
- Click the TikTok icon on the home screen to start playing.
With the above steps, you can easily download TikTok on your PC.
TikTok Download App
It is very easy to download the video streaming app on your mobile device. The mobile app can be downloaded on both iOS and Android mobile smartphones. Follow the steps below:
- Launch your mobile device app store.
- Hit the search bar and enter TikTok.
- Select the app from the option and tap on it.
- Tap on Download.
This will automatically install the app to your device after download is complete.
TikTok Sign Up
Nest step after download id creating an account. The app can as well be used to watch video without creating an app. But to enjoy the most of it, and also have access to upload videos, you have to sign up:
- Launch the TikTok App on your smartphone.
- Tap on the profile icon from the right bottom section.
- Select Sign up or create an account.
- Provide your username, first and last name, date of birth, gender, and mobile number or Gmail.
- Verify your account using the code sent to your number or mail.
- Tap on Sign up.
This will successfully make you a TikTok account owner.
TikTok Download Video
One of the best tools to use in downloading your video from Tiktok without watermark is SssTikTok. It is an online tool helping you download videos from TikTok without a watermark.
SssTikTok Video Downloader
SssTikTok is one of the most popular online video downloaders that can help you save videos from TikTok with the highest quality possible, in an MP4 file format with HD resolution. To find out how to use TikTok downloader, follow the instructions below. It is easy, you can save videos in three simple steps;
- Find a video; play a video that you want to download to your mobile device, use the TikTok app.
- Copy a video link; tap “Share” (the arrow button on top of a chosen video), and then tap “Copy link”
- Download; go back to sssTikTok and paste the link in the text field on the page and tap “Download”
The steps are easy, just by following them you will get the video you need.
How to Download TikTok Video
With all the viral dances and challenges on TikTok, you may want to save videos for repeat viewing later if you don’t have Wi-Fi access or if you’re nearing your data cap. Below are the steps to downloading videos from Tiktok;
- Open the TikTok app for your iPhone or Android.
- Click on the Share button on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the Save video button. You may need to allow TikTok access to your camera and photos applications to download videos. TikTok may notify and direct you to enable access to the apps to allow the download.
- You’ll see a percentage bar at the bottom of your video, and you’ll be notified when it is completed.
Tiktok is an amazing app filled with so much exciting contents.
SEE THIS ALSO >>> TikTok on PC – TikTok on PC Download | TikTok on…