Ever heard of Tidal? Tidal is the first global music streaming service with high fidelity sound, hi-def video quality, along with expertly curated playlists and original content making. With it, you can get all the quality music you want to want and with the best sound quality available.
There are over 60 million tracks and tons of exclusive interviews and videos, Tidal according to the platform is here to bring you closer to the artists that you love to listen to. It allows you to stream your favorite songs and discover new music on the platform. Read on to know more about Tidal.
CHECK THIS OUT: Filemail: Introducing a Secure Large Files Sender Using Filemail
Tidal is a subscription-based music, podcast, and video streaming service that combines lossless audio and high def music videos. The platform was launched in the year 2014 by Norwegian public company Aspiro and is now owned by Project Panther Bidco.
Tidal offers users two levels of service; Tidal Premium and Tidal HiFi. You can stream your favorite songs and discover new music on Tidal with the largest streaming catwalks available. It is an artist-owned global music and video streaming platform that varies bringing artists and fans together through exclusive music, live streams, and content experiences. Let’s talk about the Tidal app.
Features of Tidal
If you’re wondering what the features of the streaming platform are, here they are;
- Stream your favorite songs: with the library over millions of tracks, you will get the ultimate music experience.
- The highest quality audio available: with Tidal, there are not many compromises, just pure sound.
- Listen on your Terms: you can download your favorites with the offline feature that you can stream even when you’re not connected to the internet.
- Get closer to the Artists: whether it’s a playlist curated by your favorite artist, a behind the scenes look before they get on stage. Or an in-depth conversation about their craft. Tidal brings you closer to your favorite music artists or icons.
- My Mix: you can a personalized mix of songs based on your listening history. The platform lets you enjoy more of the music you love.
- Exclusives: be the first to experience music and videos from your favorite artists that you can’t get anywhere.
There’s more you can do with the app downloaded and installed on your device.
With the Tidal app on your device, listening to good music is just a tap away. That means you can download the app on your device and use it whenever you want it. It is compatible with device tile including iOS and Android devices, so you can download it from the App Store of the device that you’re using. With the app, you can:
- Listen to all your favorite music.
- Discover more of what you love.
- Listen anywhere and anytime.
- It is ad-free.
There is more though, that you can discover once you start using the platform. You can learn more about the platform from its website. Now, let’s proceed to download and install the app.
How to Download Tidal App
Downloading and installing the app is simple and free to do. All you need is a good internet connection and a compatible device. If you have that, then follow the steps below to download the app;
- Launch the App Store or Play store and search for Tidal.
- Tap on the first search result to load its information page.
- Once the app information page is loads, tap on Install to get.
The app will be downloaded and installed immediately if you have a good connection, now you can use the app to stream as many tracks as you want.