Finally, The Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarship is opened to application? The university offers a Global Master’s Scholarships to excellent international students from outside the EU/EEA who have been admitted to 1 of the university’s Global Master’s Programmes starting each Autumn semester.
The number of scholarships varies from year to year, but there is maximum 10 scholarships per year, spread to all the Global Master’s Programmes. The competition is fierce with approximately 1500 international students applying for the scholarship annually.
The KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers the tuition fee (or part of the tuition fee for programmes only partially given by Karolinska Institutet). Travel, living expenses and other costs are not covered.
The Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarship
The KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers the tuition fee (or part of the tuition fee for programmes only partially given by Karolinska Institutet). Travel, living expenses and other costs must be met with other funding.
Furthermore, please note the KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers tuition fee for students enrolled at a Global Master’s Programme here at Karolinska Institutet and cannot be used for other studies.
To be eligible for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship you must fall in the criteria below:
- You must have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting 2022
- You must be a tuition fee paying student (from outside the EU/EEA)
- You must have paid the application fee by 1 February 2022
- You must have also fulfilled the entry and documentation requirements for the programme you have applied for.
It is important to note that only first year students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarship
Applications for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship starting Autumn 2022 are done online from 18 October 2021 to 17 January 2022.
- All applicants first to choose their preferred the KI Global Master’s programmes in their application for admission to the institute.
- Eligible applicants will be invited to apply for the scholarship via the email they used to create their account.
- The selection process is based on an overall assessment of the applicant’s CV and qualifications that are submitted through the University Admissions and evaluated in connection with the application for a KI Global Master’s programme.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for the online application form and detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship. Official Scholarship Website.
The application deadline for the scholarship is on the 17th January 2022.