Do you want to know the Steps to Sign Up Outlook Account Using Gmail? Particularly, most users do not know how to sign up for an outlook account using a Gmail account.
This is even a process by choice for any user who simply wants to access the Microsoft platform but owns a Gmail account. In this article, I am going to show you simple steps on how to sign up for an outlook account using Gmail.
Steps to Sign Up Outlook Account Using Gmail
Add Gmail Account to Outlook – 2-Step Authentication for Gmail. Here are the steps for you to follow when you want to add a Gmail account to Outlook:
- You should just go straight to your Outlook account using the URL outlook.live.com.
- Then sign in to your outlook account.
- Now select the File caption at the top left corner.
- After that just click on Add Account.
- Now input your email address and then click on the Connect
- Automatically, outlook will now open a window asking you for your password. You should just select the Sign in the caption
- Therefore, after clicking the sign-in caption you will then have access to connect to your Gmail account simply. When you are through with all the processes then you can then click on Done.
Note: Immediately, you simply connect the account you will then receive a message in your Gmail account telling you about the new setup.
2-Step Authentication for Gmail Account
Basically, this section is just for people who enabled the 2-step authentication on their Google account. However, if you are one of such persons then you will need to just follow these steps to finalize your account setup.
For the verification process, a code will simply be sent to your mobile phone e.g. G-3****8 input the code in the space provided for you then click on Done.
A Google account window will now appear to give you permission, Just click on the Allow
However, once outlook has finished the adding process then click on Done. More so, after clicking on it the process is now complete.
This is just the simple way for one to go about achieving the adding process with your Google account.
Can I Sign up for a Microsoft Account with Gmail?
In regards to the Microsoft account sign-up with Gmail, you can easily use your Gmail account as a signup access to your Microsoft account. Basically, when you simply create a Microsoft account, then you can use any email address as your name. This includes email addresses from Outlook.com, Yahoo.com or Gmail.com
How to Create an Outlook Account
Creating an Outlook account is also very simple. More so, you can even quickly do this with your mobile phone or computer. Below is a quick guideline for that
- Add a new account quickly
- Then, just select Outlook caption, then proceed to Preferences.
- After that, you should click on Account.
- Then, click on the plus (+) sign.
- Also, press the New Account caption.
- Now type your email address and then click on continue.
- Also, type in a secure password.
- Then you should click on Add Account.
After this process, you will then have successfully created your account and can add any email account to it just as mentioned above.
Outlook Email Free to Use
Yes, Outlook.com is actually a free email service for all online email users. However, anyone in need of email services can simply go to www.outlook.com and then sign up for a free email account.
Previously, we all knew about Hotmail services, however, Hotmail.com is now OutlookLive.com. Therefore, you can simply use Outlook.com if your email address is on the @outlook.com platform. Also, if you then see @msn.com or @live.com, all are under outlook email services.
Is Outlook Email the Same as Gmail?
Online users ask what is the difference between Outlook & Gmail? Well, both Outlook and Gmail are simply online email services. Therefore, these providers both have completely different formats.
Basically, the biggest difference between the two email services is that Outlook is just an email client. Then Gmail is essentially webmail. Therefore, you can be able to access both on a web browser or their official app. Also, Gmail offers its users 15 GB of storage while Outllok.com offers 15 GB. Microsoft 365 subscribers get 50GB of storage.
CHECK THIS OUT: