This article contains steps users can use for Sprint Phone Activation. Activating a new phone can be very tiring and stressful, but that is when you don’t have access to the right tutorials to put you through. Fortunately for you, if you just bought a Sprint phone, and you have no idea how to get it activated, this article is here to answer all your questions.
As you already know, a Sprint device is not a regular phone you just pick up and start using, the reality is, no activation, no use. In fact, you cannot begin to use it immediately after activation, you’ll still need to wait a few hours before your device will start working the way you want.
CHECK THIS POST >>> Fastest Cars – Fastest Cars in the World | What Are…
Sprint Phone Activation
Not to worry, because this tutorial will explain all the processes involved for your easy understanding, and you’ll be able to use your device as soon as possible. See How To Activate Your Sprint Phone:
Activate Sprint Phone
As of now, there are only 2 ways to activate your Sprint device – online or with the help of the Sprint customer care representative. Please note that your Sprint phone battery should be at least 70%, once that is confirmed, adhere to these instructions:
How Can I Activate My Sprint Phone Online?
Follow the steps below for your Sprint Phone Activation:
- Click on your Sprint phone dialer and dial *#06#.
- This will reveal your Sprint phone IMEI number, keep it safe so you’ll be able to monitor your device if stolen. You can even save it somewhere if you want.
- Launch your Sprint phone browser and head to the Sprint phone activation site.
- When you reach the activation page, choose “Activate.” This is indicated by a yellow button.
Your sprint phone will be registered after that, and other necessary settings will be taken care of by the system.
How Can I Activate My Sprint Phone Via Phone?
Another way to activate a Sprint phone is by reaching out to the Sprint customer service activate phone department. You have to prepare your Sprint phone IMEI number before calling though.
- Just dial *#06# to get your IMEI number or check the basement of your phone battery to find it.
- Sprint customer care representatives can be reached via this number – 1(888)211-4727. Once you connect, tender your request and it will be looked into.
Just provide all the basic information, including your Sprint phone IMEI and other details when asked to activate your Sprint phone.
How Can I Activate My Sprint Phone SIM Online?
Follow the below steps to get your Sprint Phone Activation Online process done:
- Head to the Sprint SIM activation portal using a different phone or a PC.
- You’ll see Ready To Switch. Charge your Sprint phone battery to maximum.
- Ensure your phone and its box are close by because you’ll need vital information in the package.
- Click “Get Started” and get yourself signed in to your Sprint account.
- Else, you’ll have to create a new account.
Adhere to the instructions after signing in to wrap up your Sprint phone SIM activation.
That is that.
SEE THIS POST >>> iOS Location Changer – Can You Fake Your Location on iPhone…