Want to be informed on top charts music, new releases, best picks, and others, then try Spotify. With Spotify, you got access to millions of songs instantly from old favorites to the latest and hottest hits. All you have to do is to hit on Play to start streaming. It is simple and free.
Spotify allows you to listen everywhere, as it works on your computer, mobile, TV, and even tablet. You get to enjoy music unlimited and uninterrupted. With it, you can download music and listen offline. If you decide to go premium, then do it. Very affordable and easy to subscribe to and use.
CHECK THIS POST >>> Soundcloud Music App – Soundcloud App Download | Soundcloud Sign In
Spotify is the best way to listen to music and podcasts on mobile and tablet. You can search for any track, album, or artist and listen to them for free. With the player, you can make and share playlists with friends. Use Spotify to build your biggest, and best music collection easily. With the personal recommendations and readymade playlist for just anything, you will get inspired.
Spotify Web Player
If you need a music app for free music at any time, then that you can achieve with Spotify. However, Spotify is just to be worldwide, so that means it is currently available in a few locations. So, if it happens you can’t access or use it now, it means it is not yet available to you.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of free music, curated playlist, artists, and also podcasts that you love. You can easily find music from your favorite artists and listen for free. I mean, who won’t like to use such a great music app for free? Where you get to play millions of songs and podcasts, for FREE. In case you’re still wondering why you should use Spotify, then are some reasons;
- Play Your Favorites: Use Spotify to listen to the songs you love and discover new music and podcasts.
- A playlist made easy: The app helps you to make playlists or you could simply enjoy playlists made by music experts of the app.
- Make it Yours: All you have to do is to tell the app what you like and then recommendations of music will be made for you.
- Save Mobile Data: You could use Data Saver in your device settings to use less data when using Spotify to play music.
There’s so much you can enjoy with Spotify; however, you need to have it installed on your smart device to start using it.
After trying out the music player app and you seem to love it, there’s no harm in paying for a premium if you want. It is optional. The premium subscription is quite affordable and can be canceled at any time you want. With the premium subscription, you can;
- Download Music and listen anywhere.
- No ad interruptions so you can enjoy nonstop music.
- Play any song even on mobile.
- Unlimited skips, so all you have to do is to hit on next.
- Get better sound quality.
To use and enjoy all of the benefits, you need to start by downloading and installing the app on your smart device. Keep in mind that you have to sign up or sign in if you already have an account.
With the Spotify app downloaded and install on your device, there’s so much you can do. It is compatible with any device type including iOS and Android devices, so that means you can get it for free. Let’s get the Spotify app installed by following the steps below;
- Open the App Store on your Android or iOS device.
- Then type in Spotify on the search and tap on the first one to load its information page.
- Tap on “Install” on the information page.
Spotify will be downloaded and installed immediately if you have a good data connection. Now, let’s start by signing up for an account.
Spotify Sign Up
Signing up for a Spotify account is free and simple to do. You can use your Facebook account or Email address. Follow the steps below to create your account with email;
- Start by going to the Spotify Sign Up Page or launch the app.
- Enter your email and confirm it.
- Then create a password.
- Type in a profile name that you’d like to be called on the app.
- Choose your date of birth and then gender.
- After the hit on “Sign Up”.
The account will be created immediately if you hit on Sign Up. You can verify your profile using the email that will be sent to you. Now, you can start using your account.
Spotify Log In
If you already have an account with the service, then you can simply log in using the details you used for creation. To log in;
- From the Login page, enter your email address and password.
- Or select the option of using Facebook Login to access your account.
Your account will be signed if the details are right.