Have you heard of the trending audio player Spotify premium before? If Not then you are missing out big time. It’s an amazing platform where you can listen to songs online and offline and download your favorite songs. But if you are just hearing about it for the first time then you are lucky because in this article you will get to know more about Spotify.
Spotify is a digital music streaming service that gives you access to millions of songs, podcasts, and videos from artists. Spotify is a Swedish audio streaming and media services provider that was founded on 23 April 2006 by Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon. It is one of the largest music streaming service providers with over 406 million monthly active users, including 180 million paying subscribers, as of December 2021.
Spotify Web Player
The web player is another way to listen to Spotify wherever you are, without the need to download the app. It’s essentially a website, that once you are logged in, allows you to use all the features as the app has. Spotify’s Web Player works in Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Opera. The only notable absence is Safari.
To use it in one of the other browsers, Go to play.Spotify.com and sign in. If you don’t already have a Spotify account, you can sign up for free.
Spotify Premium is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs without ads. It’s one of the most worthwhile music subscription services available. With Spotify Premium, users can download music to their devices, listen offline, skip as much music as they want, avoid advertisements, and so much more.
Before you can log in to Spotify, you need to create an account on Spotify so that can be able to download and listen to songs online and offline. Also, you can upload your songs on Spotify too! I guess you didn’t know about that.
How to Create an Account On Spotify
Below are steps on how to create an account on Spotify;
- Go to their website (www.spotify.com)
- It will take you to their official home page scroll down a little and you will see < Get Spotify Free > Click on it.
- After clicking on it, It will direct you to a page that says <sign up for free to start listening>
- Below it are different options like Sign up with your Facebook, sign up with your Google, or sign up with your email address. Note: that when using your Google or email to sign up is the same because you will fill same information when using any of them.
- If you want to sign up with your Facebook, click on it and it will take you to a page where you will see continue with your user name ( continue with Brownie Shasha) Click on it. Then you have successfully sign up on Spotify using your Facebook.
- If you want to sign up with your Google or email Click on it and fill in the necessary information. Like;
- Enter your email address then you confirm your email.
- Create a strong password
- After creating it, enter a profile or a username
- Pick your date of birth
- Click on your gender ( Male, Female, No binary)
- There’s also an option that says Share my registration data with Spotify’s content providers for marketing purposes. Tick on it.
- Then lastly you click on Sign-Up
If you follow the steps above carefully then you have successfully created an account on Spotify
How to Login to Spotify
- Below is how to Login to Spotify;
- Go to www.spotify.com it will take you to their home page
- Scroll down and you will find login Click on it
- After clicking it will take you to a page, you will find different options to continue with your Facebook, continue with apple, phone number, or email
- Click on continue with Facebook for those that Sign up with Facebook. Therefore, you have successfully login to Spotify.
- For those that Sign up with Google or email, enter your email address and password then click on login.
You can enjoy streaming songs on Spotify.
In Spotify, you can download over a million tracks anytime you want and enjoy listening to songs offline. In this article, you will get the step to step guide on how to download songs on Spotify.
How to Download Songs From Spotify on Your iPhone or Android phone
Below is how to download songs or music from Spotify using your iOs or Android phone
- Firstly you need to Launch the Spotify app on your iPhone or Android device and log into your Spotify Premium account.
- Click on your < Your Library > which is located at the down right corner of your screen. Then select the playlist that you want to download in the Your Library tab.
- Click on the “Download” button on Android or the arrow facing down on your iPhone. When the download completes, you’ll see a green downward-facing arrow next to each song.
After your Download is completed you can access your downloaded songs by going to your Spotify playlist on your phone, and click on your library and selecting your music under Playlists or Albums.
How to download music from Spotify on your Computer
- Log in to your Premium account on your PC or Mac computer.
- Find the playlist of your choice that you want to download.
- After selecting the playlist from your account, click the “Download” button to the right, when the key turns green. The playlist will start downloading immediately.
Is the Spotify App Free?
Spotify is free to use on mobile, desktop or tablet – so it’s accessible with ease, wherever you are. You can access the free version using the smartphone app, desktop software or website.
What’s so good about Spotify?
Simply put, Spotify is an excellent streaming music service that wins PCMag Editors’ Choice award. It has tons of great music, exclusive tunes, and podcasts, all of which combine to make it a top pick for streaming music and more pop culture-related content.
With Spotify, you can listen and download latest and trending songs. You can also upload there your songs too.
- Facebook Avatar for USA – Facebook Avatar App | Facebook Avatar…
- Get Facebook Dating App in America – How to Get Access…
- Facebook Dating App Update – Facebook Dating | Facebook Dating Profile
- Dating Free App on Facebook – Facebook Dating App Download Free…
- https://studentaid.gov/ – How to Create an Account on studentaid.gov