If you’re looking for a music streaming app, the Soundcloud Music App is all you would need to enjoy or listen to good songs. The Soundcloud music app will amuse you. It is actually the world’s largest music streaming app with over 135 million tracks and still growing. Soundcloud music app is an app for both the creators and listeners. That means you can upload your songs to the platform.
You can use Soundcloud as a guest but you must open an account to be able to explore the app to your taste. As a listener, you can stream millions of tracks for free. Have in mind that, you need to sign up for an account to upload songs to the platform. Want to learn more? Let’s dive in!
Soundcloud Music App
The Soundcloud music app is free and easy to use. You can follow the users you want to follow also get notification from them on new tracks. Users can upload their own music and decide to share it privately or publicly with other users.
You can also join and participate in groups. Your favorite artists and creators are waiting for you to be on the platform and stream their songs.
The Soundcloud music app is a must-try for everyone yarning for a new music platform. Interesting features of the Soundcloud music app: you can download the songs you wish and have them on your device, stream the best tracks, and also upload your own.
The application is compatible with any device type including iOS and Android devices. You can sign up on the Soundcloud music app using either your Facebook login details or your Google.
Features of Soundcloud App
The app is not just a streaming service, Soundcloud is also an open global community for anyone to upload any sound for discovery. With the app installed on your device, you can get access to your music from anywhere you want. Discover millions of emerging and established artists, DJs, and podcasters.
Based on your streaming or listen to habit, the app will suggest tracks for you. You can connect directly with artists and fellow listeners. You can learn more about the platform by visiting its website Soundcloud. There are lots of fun and interesting features that you can do with the Soundcloud music app. Also, it is free and you can upgrade to premium if you want.
SoundCloud App Download
Downloading the music app is simple and free for all to download and use. You can download the app following the steps below;
- Launch your device Play Store.
- Type in Soundcloud into the search.
- From the SoundCloud result, tap on the first one.
- Once the information page is loaded, tap on “Install”.
Immediately, it will be downloaded and installed into your device.
Soundcloud Sign In
You know before someone can access any only platform mostly when it comes to Soundcloud a place where you can listen to songs online. You have to create an account first before thinking of listening to songs on the platform. The following will direct you on how you can create an account using Facebook and Google accounts.
Signing Up Using Facebook
To use the Soundcloud music app to have access to your playlist, you must have a Soundcloud account. If you do not have an account yet, follow the steps below to sign up with Facebook:
- Launch the Soundcloud application downloaded on your device.
- Click on the continue with Facebook and fill in your Facebook account login details correctly and tap on the “Log in” tab.
If the Facebook login details are correct you will be directed to your Soundcloud homepage on your device.
Signing Up with Google
Signing up with Google or Email is also allowed and equally simple. Follow the below steps:
- Launch the Soundcloud music app on your device.
- Choose to continue with Google and the type in your email address. Then hit on “Continue”.
- Put in the password you want to use for your Soundcloud account.
- Verify being human by hitting on the CAPTCHA and then click “Accept and continue”.
- Fill in your age and gender, then click continue.
- On the text box provided, fill a display name for your Soundcloud account and click “Get started”.
Wait for a mail to be sent to you. Confirm the mail and log in to your Soundcloud account. Once the account is created, streaming on the app is free and the fun would be left in your palms. So, enjoy it.
Soundcloud Account Login
If you already have a Soundcloud account, you can log in by following the simple process below:
- Launch SoundCloud on your smart device.
- Tap on Sign in. choose to continue with Google.
- Input your email ID and the password you used for the creation, and then hit on “Connect”.
Once your details are right and you are logged, streaming music is something you would get tired of.