Skype for Business Pricing – Particularly, if you simply have been visiting this website for a long now, then you should have read a lot about guidelines for businesses and also for software but today we are discussing something different. We are looking into Skype for business pricing.
If you are interested in knowing more about this then you should just keep on reading and also when you are reading you should not skip.
Skype for Business Pricing
There are many people out there that don’t know much about Skype for Business and also the price. This is why most users don’t get the chance or way to access and make use of Skype for business.
Today you are going to know all about it, you should just keep on reading and everything you seek will be stated out.
Skype for Business Price
In this article, you are going to learn so much about Skype for business pricing. The topic you see here about Skype for business is simply a platform where you can be able to advertise your business.
Basically, I believe that you know about Skype but here we are simply talking about the business part of it. For you to just be a successful businessman or woman on Skype you simply need to access Skype for business first.
and Also you cannot access it through the normal Skype app that we all do know of. You can just only access the business on Skype by simply using the Skype business platform and to access it you also need to pass through the Microsoft platform.
However, we will be speaking about Skype for business pricing. Also, talking about the subscription plan for Skype for business. So, before you can be able to make use of this service, you actually need to choose a plan which is the pricing that I will be listing out for you to see.
Skype for Business Pricing
Below this paragraph, you are going to see the list of the pricing for Skype for business.
- We have Office 365 business and the price is USD $8.25.
- There is also an Office 365 business premium which is USD $12.50.
- The last pricing for Office 365 business for essentials is about USD $5.00.
These are the list of the pricing that is available for Skype for business and also they all are monthly plans for each user per month.
Is Skype for Business Basic free?
Yes, Skype for business basics is actually a free feature to download and also make use of. Although the feature simply has a minimum set of features to access, the available ones are very standard and also active. Such as
- instant messaging (IM)
- Audio and video calls
- Online meetings
- Availability (presence) information, and sharing capabilities.
Therefore, with all these features you can then enjoy the Skype services all for free across all devices too.
Can I Buy Skype for Business Only?
For sure, you can actually buy the Skype for Business Online plan 1 or plan 2 licenses. Also, you can even assign them to your users separately. Therefore, for you to purchase the Skype for Business Online licenses, please just open the admin portal via www.skype.com.
- Open your Skype account.
- Then you should Go to Billing.
- After that click on the Purchase Services caption.
- Now Select other plans.
- The next thing is for you to choose Skype for Business Online Plan 1 or Plan 2.
- Lastly, you should just click the Buy Now caption to purchase the feature.
Is Skype Still Free in 2023?
Yes, Skype is totally and completely free to users using Skype to Skype voice and video calls. Also, don’t forget you can even use Skype free, for business board meetings. Although, you can actually pay some charges for the premium features on the platform.
Therefore, these features are
- SMS Texting
- Landline Calls
Also, note that the Skype landline calling rate does differ depending on the country you are putting the call across to. However, this service will simply not draw out the charges from your country of call.
How to Access Skype for Business – Skype for Business Login
For you to access Skype for Business on the web, you just need a Microsoft account, through the Microsoft account that is how you can be able to access Skype for business on the web. So, the guides below will be of good guidance on how you can access Skype for business through the Microsoft platform.
- You just have to simply visit the Microsoft platform by visiting microsoft.com on your web browser.
- Then you also have to log in to your account if you already have an account on Microsoft. Or you can also create one by just clicking the “Create one” link you see below the login email box.
- After you have simply logged in to your account, you should click the “All Microsoft” option at the top of the home page.
- You will now see the Skype option, just click on it and after that, hit the “More” option at the top again.
- Then go to products, you will also find the “Skype for Business” there, just click on it and wait for the page to load.
- After that tap on “Get Office 365” and you will then see all the pricing or plans mentioned on the list above.
- Just Choose your plan and follow the steps from there.
With the guidelines above you can easily access Skype for business on the web and there is also a mobile app for it. you just have to simply download it before you can make use of it.
Skype for Business App
The Skype for Business app is also a mobile app and it can even be used on smartphones. You can also download the app from the Appstore on your smartphone by just searching for “Skype for Business’ using the search engine that is above the App Store homepage and when you find the app. You should just have to tap on the download or install button there to download the app.