According to reports, Shopify is one of the biggest e-commerce platforms that allows users to create an online store or marketplace on the internet. You can make thousands of transactions daily on this platform.
Not limited to a business type, both small and big businesses are offered a variety of powerful tools to help create and manage a business as an admin. In this article, you can learn more about the platform.
Though there are other e-commerce platforms like Ecwid, BigCommerce, etc., Shopify stands to be the one among the best. Importantly, the platform offers both free and paid themes you can access through the Theme Store.
Based on the business you operate and also the strategy needed to implement, there are different types of Shopify pricing offered. This plan includes:
- Basic Shopify
- Advanced Shopify
However, for large enterprises, the Plus upgrade is a powerful marketing plan dedicated to merchants selling high-volume products and services. It helps business owners to expand their businesses with powerful tools.
Shopify Plus Pricing | Shopify Plus Costs and Plans
This plan comes with a transparent pricing plan to get started. The pricing cost for $2000 per month. And the interesting part is that there are no requirements. With the help of the Launch Team, you will be accessing the best from this plan.
You can visit the Plus website, log in to upgrade, provide your full name, business email, phone number, website, country, annual revenue, and click on “let’s Talk. That’s the only way you can connect with the team to help launch your business easily.
Shopify Plus Features
With this enterprise-level plan, you can access a lot of features that can enable you to keep focus. You will also be getting the required tools needed to expand your business. Below are some of the features this upgrade provides:
- Access to Shopify organization admin that allows management of all stores from one place
- Advance Shopify app integrated for high-selling merchants
- Use of checkout liquid file to customize your checkout making it more efficient to control your online store brand
- An additional API call that lets you connect or merge with custom apps
- Access to Launch Team to assist in launching your store online at a fast speed with migration tools & strategy, custom integrations, etc. to determine the work
Sign Up For Shopify Plus
It now offers users a new dashboard to manage all your stores, analytics, staff accounts, user permission, and automation tools like Shopify Flow in one place. The dashboard also lets you have a complete overview of your business, promotes teamwork, and improves automation.
Before you can access the Plus upgrade, you will need to have registered an account on the platform. Follow the below step to register a Shopify account:
- Launch your web browser
- Enter the URL https://accounts.shopify.com/signup?rid=8c3a8ec5-310e-47e3-b236-76101f75843d to create a Shopify ID
- Enter your email, first name, last name, password, and confirm the “I am human” captcha
- Click on Create Shopify ID
- Head your email and click on the verification link sent to you
- You might be required to log in with the username and password again
- Click on Create store, and enter your Store name
- Provide your store information, and click Enter my store
- Now head over to https://www.shopify.com/plus/upgrade
- Click on Login to upgrade
- Choose your account
- Enter your store URL and click on Submit
Then follow the instructions to complete the upgrade.