Do you know you can watch Science Channel without using a cable Television? Do you know you can watch Science Channel with the web browser on your device? If no, then this article is for you. You can also watch Science Channel on Roku and other streaming devices. To learn more, keep on reading.
Science channel on Roku
Science Channel is an American cable channel owned by the mass media firm; Discovery Inc. If you are a lover of science and science related content, this cable channel could be of interest to you. This is because Science Channel airs science related television series and shows on manufacturing, Space exploration, wilderness survival, etc.
Currently, some of the best Science Channel shows include; Strange evidence, MythBusters, An Idiot Abroad, Unearthed, Battlebots, Blackflies, etc. You do not have to worry about not having a cable Television. There are other options with which you can watch your favorite Science Channel shows.
Science Channel App
The Science Channel App is called the Science Go app. With this app, you can air Science Channel shows and movies on your mobile or streaming device (Roku, Apple TV, Android TV etc.) by signing in with your TV provider details. A TV provider also known as a cable provider is the company you pay a fee to in order to get television services.
The Science Channel Go App is available for Android and Apple devices.
- To download the Science Channel Go app on your Android device, you can click here.
- For Apple users, you can download the Science Channel Go app on your mobile device by clicking here.
After downloading the app, sign in with your TV Provider details to start streaming live Science channel shows and lots more.
How to Get Science Channel on Roku
With the Roku streaming device, you can watch Science channel live. So if you have this device, you have an advantage. To get Science Channel on Roku, you have to first download the Science Channel Go app on your Roku device and then activate it. If you don’t know how to go about it, this article will help you so keep on reading.
How to Download Science Channel on Roku
Downloading the Science Channel Go app on your Roku device is quite easy, the steps below would guide you on how to go about it.
- Power on your Roku device and connect it over the Wi Fi to the internet.
- Go to the Roku Home page of your Roku device.
- Click on “Streaming Channels”
- Enter “Science Channel GO” into the search bar and search for it.
- Once the app appears, click on “ADD CHANNEL”.
With this, you will successfully download the Science channel app on your Roku device.
How to Activate Science Channel on Roku
To activate the Science Channel GO app on your device, follow the steps outlined below:
- Launch the Science Channel GO app.
- A code would be displayed on your screen. This is the activation code, copy it.
- Access the Science channel activation page with another internet connected device by clicking on this link-com/activate.
- Fill in the activation code you copied.
- Click on “Link TV Provider”.
Follow the rest prompts on your screen to complete the process and start enjoying Science Channel on Roku.
How to Watch Science Channel Online
You can also watch Science channel without using cable television with the website-sciencechannel.com. To air full episodes of your favorite Science Channel online, you must have a subscription with a TV provider and with this, you can link your TV provider by logging in with the details and start watching.
The steps below would guide you on how to start watching Science Channel Online:
- Open the web browser on your internet connected device.
- Enter the URL-sciencechannel.com into the search bar and search for it.
- Click on “Link TV Provider” at the right corner of your display screen. Or
- Click on the menu button at the top right corner of your display screen and click on “Link TV Provider” (If you have a subscription with a TV provider).
- Search for your TV provider and select it.
- You will be re-directed to a new page, Fill in your “Email” and “Password”.
- Click on the “Login” button.
If you do not have an active subscription with a TV provider;
- once the Science Channel page opens, scroll down to view the free shows and movies available.
- Click on the show you want to watch.
Having done this, you would be able to watch Science Channel online for free but would be limited to only a few episodes.