Applications are welcome to apply for the Romanian Government Scholarship 2022 in Romania. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is offered this grant.
Global understudies who are from nations that are not individuals from the European Union are qualified to apply for this honor.
This grant is for Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree, and Ph.D. Degree. Understudies from everywhere over the world can concentrate on being liberated from Romania on a Fully Funded Scholarship for the scholastic meeting of 2022-23.
Romanian Government Scholarship 2022 in Romania (Fully Funded)
The Scholarship is Fully Funded and will cover every one of the costs. The Duration of the Undergraduate Scholarship will be from 3-6 Years, while for the Master’s Program it will be 1.5 or 2 Years and For Doctorate Degree 3 to 4 Years.
Romanian Government Scholarship 2022 Details
Below is a brief detail of the scholarship;
- Offered by: Government of Romania
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: Romania
- Last Date: 15 March 2022.
Romanian Government Scholarship 2022 in Roman is Funded by the Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Therefore, this is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Romania for all international students.
- Registration Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly Stipend.
Duration of Scholarship
The duration of the scholarship is below;
- Undergraduate: 3-6 Years
- Master: 1.5, 2 Years
- Doctorate: 3,4 Years
Available Study Fields:
Note that the Course/Classes will start on 1st October 2022. The Fields offered by the Romania Scholarship are given below;
Architecture, visual arts, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism, political and administrative sciences, Engineering, education sciences, social and human sciences, technical studies, oil and gas, agricultural sciences, veterinary medicine.
Please take note; Scholarships are NOT awarded in the fields of medicine, dental medicine, and pharmacy.
Language of Study:
The candidates who do not know Romanian are offered One Supplementary Preparatory Year to Study the Language. Doctoral Students can select Romanian or Other Language.
The Application File Must contains the following Documents:
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence.
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX I) for a scholarship in Romania was filled out incorrectly.
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for the issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania.
- Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s, and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalized translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian. if required.
- Legalized copies of matriculation sheets/diploma supplements related to graduate studies and their legalized translation, if applicable.
- Legalized copy of the birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French, or Romanian.
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport.
- The medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the study does not have contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies.
- Curriculum Vitae of the applicant.
- Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
- Proof of name change (if applicable) – copy and legalized translation.
- The certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelors. master’s or doctoral exam, as the case, maybe, for current year’s graduates – copy and certified translation.
- Certificate of graduation of the Romanian preparatory year or Language Proficiency Certificate, if applicable.
- Declaration on parental consent in case of juvenile candidates (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
Romanian Government Scholarship 2022 in Romania Eligibility Criteria
The criteria to qualify for the scholarship is stated below;
- Foreign Citizens Coming from all states of the world, except European member states.
- Should not hold Romanian citizenship.
- Not more than 35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies & 45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies or for postgraduate studies.
How to Apply for Romanian Government Scholarship 2022
To apply for the scholarship, you will have to write in Google “Embassy of Romania in My Country” for Example Embassy of Romania in Pakistan.
Open the Embassy link & then see the Sidebar. You will see Scholarship Advertisement. if not, then write in the search bar of the Embassy website “Scholarship”