Rocket mortgage quicken loan is an online platform that offers mortgage or refinancing to buy a new home. Rocket mortgage quicken loan is offered by Rocket companies located in One Campus Martin building Detroit, Michigan.
Rocket mortgage is an online mortgage platform offered by Quicken Loans. You can apply for a mortgage loan on this platform and get approved, and close the loan. The site is very convenient and easy to use. If your search for an online direct lender on a home loan then Rocket mortgage quicken loan in the place for you.
Rocket Mortgage Quicken Loan
Rocket Mortgage Quicken Loan formerly was known as Quicken Loan. In 2021, July the company changed its name officially to Rocket Mortgage, a subsidiary of the publicly-traded Rocket Companies.
The mortgage company has been offering service for over 30 years, with an incredible customer satisfaction record of 8 years. Rocket mortgage loan offers a better loans offer compared with the traditional loan lenders like banks.
Different types of Rocket Mortgage Loan
The rocket mortgage loan has different types of loans such as
- Buy a home
- Take a cash
Get to their website to see more www.rocketmortgage.com
How To Apply For a Loan
To apply on for a home loan on the rocket mortgage quicken loans platform. Follow these steps below
- At https://www.rocketmortgage.com
- Scroll down to widget “Apply for home purchase”
- Choose the type loan from the three options
- (Refinance a home, buy a new home, take a cash)
- Tap on the Next icon
- Select your home description (Single-family, Multifamily, condominium, Townhouse)
- Tap on the Next widget
- Choose the property use from the options (primary residence, secondary home, investment property)
- Tap on the Next button
- Chose your plan to purchase your home from the options ( signed a purchase agreement, offer pending/found a house, buying in 30 days, buying in 2 to 3 months, Buying in 4 to 5 months, etc)
- Tap on the Next button
- Choose if you’re a first time home buyer
- Tap on the Next button and choose your credit profile from the options
- Tap on the next button
- Enter your first name and last name
- Email address
- Password and confirm password
- Tap on the Continue button
When you follow these steps so far you have gotten to 81% of your application. Continue on the next prompt on the screen to fully complete your online application.
Rocket mortgage Loan Online Login
To sign in to your Rocket mortgage quicken loan account online use these steps now
- At the website rocketmortgage.com
- Navigate to the right side of the page
- Tap on the Sign In widget
- On the next page, enter your Username
- Click on the red “Sign In” widget
Let these steps above guide you whenever you want to login to your account. If you forget your username or password use the link at each space to reset your password and retrieve your username.
Customer Service Contact
To talk with a Rocket mortgage quicken loans customer representative, or to you need a home loan expert. Get to www.rocketmortgage.com to get the accurate phone number to speak with a representative.
Is Rocket mortgage the Same as Quicken Loans?
The Quicken Loans is same as Rocket Mortgage in May 12 2021 but officially changed it’s name in July 2021 https://pressroom.rocketmortgage.com/2021/05/12/one-giant-leap-quicken-loans-announce-its-changing-name-to-rocket-mortgage/
Are Rocket Mortgages cheaper?
Yes. Rocket mortgage fees are cheaper for refinance mortgages and purchases mortgage checks the rates
Does Rocket mortgage charge an application fee?
Rocket mortgage has no application fees or prepayment penalties for any of its loans. There may be late fee depending on the duration of the late payment.
- Best Emergency Loans of June 2022 – Emergency Same Day Loans
- Utah 529 – Utah’s Educational Savings Plan
- Best Same Day Loans 2022 – What is the Best Same Day Loans 2022
- Open my old Facebook Account – Open my old Facebook Account on a computer
- My 529 – What can I use my 529 Plan for | Benefits of 529 Plans