Have you ever reported an account on Facebook before? When you hear report an account on Facebook what comes to your mind should be how to report someone of Facebook. Through this page, you will be able to know how to report someone on Facebook and any other thing consigning reporting someone on Facebook.
So, if you have been looking online for the best plat to see information on how to report someone on Facebook your searching has come to an end, you will get all you are looking for on this page.
Report an Account on Facebook
Talking about reporting an account on Facebook, if you report an account on Facebook you should know that the account you reported can cause the owner of the account to lose his or her Facebook account, which can make the account deleted or disabled. So, when you notice an account is fake or the account is been used to perform a scam activity you can do good by reporting the account.
Can you tell who reported your Facebook?
This is one of the most common questions Facebook users to know before reporting someone’s account. Well, if you are among those Facebook users the answer is “No” Facebook does not give the privilege to the person’s account that has been reported.
The only thing the reported account will experience is that the account will be logged out once the review for the reported account is completed but it depends on the kind of report the person is for. The option on how you can report on the platform enables you to alert the website of the content that is abusive, illegal, or offensive words or posts.
This is available in different places throughout the platform, it is available on individual posts, profiles, or fan and group pages.
How can I report an account on Facebook?
If you want to report a Facebook account you should know that the reporting option is available in different places and that is what you will be able to know starting with the profile.
Report Facebook Profile
Follow the steps below to report someone on their profile;
- Go to the person’s profile page. Click the three-dot icon or button close to the message option. Tap on the “Find Support or Report Profile” option on the drop-down list.
- Click it and make a selection of the kind of report you want to report on.
After making your choice, then click the next button and your request will be sent to them.
You can report a post also if the post goes against the community policy or if the post is not a good post that needs to be posted on the platform.
- On the post, you want to report. Click the three-dot button on the post.
- Then tap on the option “Find Support or Report Post” the same as one of the profiles.
- Choose your report quest and click next.
With these steps, you can report a post on the platform.
Report Facebook Group or Page
The way to report a group or page is all the same as one of the reporting posts. You just have to access the group or page you want to report. Access the three-dot icon on the group or page and also select the report or find a support option.
After that, choose the request you want to report off and that is all. You can report someone using the website www.facebook.com or the mobile app.
- Facebook Status App Review – How to Download Facebook Status Online
- Facebook Dating Is Getting Audio Chats – Facebook Dating App Download Free
- Create Facebook Group – How to Make Someone Facebook Group Admin or Moderator
- Review on Facebook Notification Settings – Facebook Notification Settings
- Facebook Dating Lucky Pick – Where can I get the Facebook Dating App