So which PS5 and Xbox Series X Games offer 120fps Support? And does the Xbox Series S also benefit with it? The PS5 is a powerful console that, for the first time, brings 120fps gameplay to PlayStation consoles for the first time.
While a majority of PS5 games can now run at 60fps (via updates or native versions), the list of games with 120fps modes is also steadily growing. Of course, the reason for the same can be attributed to the powerful AMD Zen 2 CPU in the console, which is miles better than the underpowered Jaguar CPU cores found on the PS4.
CHECK THIS POST >>> New PS5 Games – New PS5 Games Out Now | Upcoming…
PS5 Games with 120FPS Support
Running games are 120fps can require some visual sacrifices, which is why almost all games with such a mode don’t target 4K or enhanced graphics when set to the high performance mode.
One of the many exciting new features of the PS5 is the ability to play games at 120 FPS (frames-per-second). The advanced specs of the PS5 and the rise in capable displays mean that developers have the option of targeting 120 FPS in games if they so choose.
Playing PS5 Games
Playing a game at 120 FPS provides a smoother experience than at 30 FPS or even 60 FPS. Input latency is reduced, meaning your character and the world around you will react faster, while you might even see higher-quality animation detail that simply isn’t visible at lower frame rates.
120 Hz Vs 120fps: What’s The Difference?
It’s easy to get the two confused, but it’s important to know the difference between them. Hertz (Hz) refers to the number of times your display refreshes per second. Most TVs are limited to 60Hz, but you may have seen some monitors that support 144Hz and even 360Hz. If your TV only has a 60Hz refresh rate, you won’t be able to play at 120fps as the maximum refreshes per second it can achieve is 60. For 120fps, you’d need a 120Hz capable display.
All PS5 Games That Support 120fps This 2021
Below are the ps5 that will be exciting to play and you will have fun playing;
- Borderlands 3 (Supports 120 FPS at 1080p).
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (Supports 120 FPS at lower resolution).
- Call of Duty: Warzone (Supports 120 FPS at lower dynamic resolution).
- Destiny 2 (Supports 120FPS at lower resolution in Crucible matches).
- Devil May Cry V: Special Edition (Supports 120FPS at 1080p).
- Dirt 5 (Supports 120 FPS at lower resolution).
- DOOM Eternal (Supports 120 FPS at 1584p resolution).
- Fortnite (Supports 120 FPS at lower resolution).
- Ghostrunner (Supports 120 FPS at lower resolution – resolution not currently known).
- Monster Boy And The Cursed Kingdom (Supports 120 FPS at native 4K).
- Nioh Collection (Both Nioh 1, Nioh 2 and DLC for both games supports 120 FPS at a lower resolution).
- Rainbow Six Siege (Supports 120 FPS at lower resolution).
- Rocket League (Supports 120 FPS at lower dynamic resolution).
- Rogue Company (Supports 120 FPS at dynamic 4K resolution).
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 (Supports 120 FPS at 1080p).
- WRC 9 (Supports 120 FPS in ‘Performance Mode).
You can see more of these ps5 games that supports 120fps by clicking here.
SEE THIS POST >>> Best PC Games – Best PC Games of All Time |…