Pinterest Login is a beautiful app that offers a rich experience that is very similar that of the full Website. It’s great for creating boards, pinning items, sharing items, and even editing profile information.
Pinterest is a visual discovery engine for finding ideas like recipes, home and style inspiration, and more. With billions of Pins on Pinterest, you’ll always find ideas to spark inspiration. When you discover Pins you love, save them to boards to keep your ideas organized and easy to find. You can also create Pins to share your ideas with other people on Pinterest.
CHECK THIS POST >>> Vimeo Sign In – Vimeo Login | Vimeo Account Sign Up
To login to Pinterest is quite simple, but you will need to create an account first. To do that is also quite easy. As you read down you will find how to create one for yourself.
One unique thing about Pinterest is that is a unique platform with an equally unique business model that differentiates it from other photo-sharing websites.
Rather than having users share photos directly with friends, users instead curate personal pinboards of existing photos uploaded by friends, strangers, and even companies.
To save web pages on Pinterest you need to create an account, but nothing stops you from browsing and searching boards and pins if you don’t have an account. If you go to pinterest.com you will have to log in or create an account.
To create a Pinterest accounts follow the steps below;
- Open the Pinterest app on your device and log into your personal Pinterest account.
- From the bottom-right of your screen, tap you profile picture.
- From the top-right of your screen, tap the nut icon.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap Create a new personal account.
- Fill in your details
Just like that you can easily create a Pinterest account. But have it mind that you will have to accept their terms and conditions.
Sign Up for Pinterest
You need a personal Pinterest account; you’ll be browsing, exploring, pinning, and interacting with other users in no time.
Below are the guidelines to Sign up for a Personal Pinterest Account
- Go to Pinterest.com.
- Select Sign up. You have the option of signing up with an email address and password or signing up through your Facebook or Google account.
- Enter your email address, create a password, and select Continue. Alternatively, select Continue with Facebook and log in to your Facebook account. Or, select Continue with Google and log in to your Google account.
- You’ll receive a Welcome to Pinterest message. Select Next.
- Answer the setup questions, and select some areas of interest, and select done.
- Check your email for a message from Pinterest asking you to confirm your email address.
- Your Pinterest account is set up, and you’re ready to start browsing and pinning.
With the above steps you can easily sign up for a Pinterest account.
Save to Pinterest
To save to your Pinterest account is easy, just follow the steps below;
- Log into your Pinterest account.
- Click the plus icon at the bottom-right of your home feed.
- Select Create Pin.
- Click Save from site and enter the website URL where the image you want to Pin is.
- Click the directional chevron right icon.
- Select an image and click Add to Pin.
- Add a title and description
- Click Select above the title, then click Save next to the board you want to save the Pin to or click Create board to create a new one.
To make your Pins accessible, you can add alternative text to your Pin to explain what people can see in your Pin. You can only add alternative text to Pins saved without the browser button.
SEE THIS ALSO >>> PayPal App – Secure Mobile Payments & Money App | PayPal App Download