You have likely heard people obsess about Pinterest.com, so you’re curious about what it is and how to use it. If you’ve felt reluctant to ask for help, PCMag is here to clear up any confusion.
Ready to find out how Pinterest can work for you? Follow us as we walk you through getting started. And of course, check out PCMag on Pinterest for tech tips, product reviews, and more.
CHECK THIS POST >>> Vimeo Sign In – Vimeo Login | Vimeo Account Sign Up
When people hear “Pinterest.com,” they often associate it with recipes, wedding dresses, and braids (i.e. women: some studies suggest up to 80 percent of Pinterest users are female).
It’s true that many pinners use the site to glean inspiration in these areas. But the social site is also flooded with teachers, universities, designers, airlines, nonprofits, businesses, real estate brokers, and news outlets that have explored other ways to use Pinterest.
Pinterest is a visual discovery engine for finding ideas like recipes, home and style inspiration, and more. The platform is a highly visual virtual pinboard site that lets you “pin” or collect images from the Web.
You create boards to help you categorize your images and add descriptions to remind you why you bookmarked them in the first place. Most of these images or pins link back to the original website they appeared on so you can easily access them later.
Pinterest Sign Up
You need a personal Pinterest account; you’ll be browsing, exploring, pinning, and interacting with other users in no time.
Below are the guidelines to Sign up for a Personal Pinterest Account
- Go to Pinterest.com.
- Select Sign up. You have the option of signing up with an email address and password or signing up through your Facebook or Google account.
- Enter your email address, create a password, and select Continue. Alternatively, select Continue with Facebook and log in to your Facebook account. Or, select Continue with Google and log in to your Google account.
- You’ll receive a Welcome to Pinterest message. Select Next.
- Answer the setup questions, and select some areas of interest, and select done.
- Check your email for a message from Pinterest asking you to confirm your email address.
- Your Pinterest account is set up, and you’re ready to start browsing and pinning.
With the above steps you can easily sign up for a Pinterest account.
For you to login to Pinterest means you already have an account with the platform. Below are tips to login to your Pinterest account;
- Using your computer or mobile browser, open pinterest.com/login.
- At the homepage of Pinterest, you will see the “Log in” widget.
- Now, input your Email Address or Phone Number in the space provided.
- Next, type in your Password for your Pinterest account.
- Then, press the red “Log In” button below the form to be logged into your account.
With the above steps you can easily login to your Pinterest account.
Getting the Pinterest app lets you explore billions of ideas to turn your dreams into reality on Pinterest. The possibilities are endless. You can go all out with your next campout, get to own your spiced pumpkin latte obsession. Nail your nail vibe every time Customize your gaming setup Swap natural for neon in your closet and manifest your next move.
Pinterest is a free website that requires registration to use. The service is currently accessible through a web browser, and apps for iOS, Android, and Windows 10 PCs.
Pinterest Image Download
To download a Pinterest image, you will need to get a Pinterest HD image and photo downloader. Apart from that the steps to download are listed below.
Pinterest Image Download PC
To download an image (if you want to use a computer) from Pinterest is pretty much easy. The steps are below;
- Step 1: First you go to pinterest.com website. And Copy the Browser link of the photo. As you are shown in the image below.
- Step 2: After copying the browser link, paste the URL in the given search box and click on the download button.
- Step 3: After clicking on the download button you will get the format of the image link, you can take the curser on the download link and right click by clicking save as.
You can download the image.
Pinterest Image Download Mobile
To download an image (if you want to use a mobile phone could be iOS or android) from Pinterest is pretty much easy. The steps are below:
- Step 1: First of all, open the website of pinterest.com in your mobile or iOS.
- Step 2: Then after that you go to on the search box and search images. Then open images list of Pinterest.
- Step 3: After opening the image list of Pinterest, you click on the any image you want to save.
- Step 4: After clicking on the image, your image will be open. Then click on send button and after clicking on send button. A popup will open, then you click on the copy link of the image and after clicking on the copy link. The link of the image will be copied.
- Step 5: After copying the image link of Pinterest, you paste it in the search box and then click the download button.
- Step 6: You will get the option of download link to download the image from where you can download your image easily.
Easy right, you can get more details from this link.
SEE THIS ALSO >>> Spotify – Download and Listen to Free Mp3 Music Online