What we are going to be looking into in this present article is about PayPal Business Account Sign Up. PayPal is an American country that operates a worldwide online payment system. These online payments support online money transactions; connecting buyers and sellers; debiting and crediting.
PayPal’s operations are just like traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders. PayPal is a company under eBay. PayPal permits users (customers) to establish an account on its platform. This account created is connected to the user’s credit card or debit card.
CHECK IT OUT: WorldRemit – WorldRemit App | Send Money on WorldRemit
PayPal Business Account Sign Up
PayPal allows you to pay for items purchased online by using a secured internet account. PayPal is available on mobile devices like the iPhone and Android. A PayPal Business Account is an internet account that gives you access to enjoy the services of PayPal.
This account helps you pay for any item you purchase online without having to reenter your details every time. When making payments online, an option to pay using PayPal pops up. If you already have an account with PayPal, then you can proceed with that option.
An Account with PayPal also makes online payment safe; prevent giving away important personal details about yourself to fraudsters a PayPal business account keeps all your bank details provided to it confidentially. To own a PayPal Business Account, one has to sign up for it first.
PayPal Business Account
Signing up on PayPal requires more than just basic information about you. Bank account details, credit or debit card details are well-needed information on PayPal Business Account Sign Up. Providing your email username and password, names, house address, country, phone number.
Also linking of your bank account are all compulsory steps to take. You could sign up for a personal or business account. This guide will take you up through the steps on PayPal Business Account Sign Up Procedure.
- Go to the PayPal website PayPal on your system’s browser. In the case of using a mobile device, install the PayPal application on your mobile device and tap on it.
- Choose the kind of business account you want to create and proceed.
- Enter your email address (make sure it is a valid email account as it will be used for verification).
- Create a password for your PayPal account. Make sure to create a strong one.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Impute your legal name, phone number, and address.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Enter your credit or debit card details, then, click “Continue” (This is optional).
- Impute your bank account information and click or tap “Continue”.
- Move on to apply for a PayPal credit (this is optional. Please through the terms carefully before you click on “Apply Now”, if not, click on “No Thanks”.
These are the steps for you to get a PayPal business account, you will be able to do it if only you follow the steps one after the other.
PayPal Account Verification
Now you will move on to verify your account through your email you previously provided. Follow through these steps.
- Sign in to your email (the one you used when creating the PayPal business account).
- Open the message sent to you from PayPal.
- Click on the highlighted “Yes, this is my email” on the message. This is just to confirm your account.
- Sign in to your PayPal Business Account, click on your Account Summary page.
- Click on the highlighted “Link a bank” icon to get started.
- If your bank is listed, enter your online login information to automatically link your account.
- If your bank is not listed, you will need to enter your account number and sort code. This will take you a day or two to confirm. This is because PayPal would deposit to your account which would take between 24-48 hours to confirm.
- After confirming through your bank account, then you will click on the “Link a card” option on the Summary page on your PayPal business Account to link your card.
And you are all verified and allowed to access all of PayPal’s benefits. Congratulations!