What is the Payoneer Mobile App all about? Payoneer empowers you to scale your business globally and domestically with a payments and working capital platform designed for today’s entrepreneur.
The Payoneer mobile app is currently supported for iOS and Android devices. You can use these links to download the app for your device: iOS, Android. To receive push notifications, make sure notifications are enabled in the app settings.
Payoneer Mobile App
If you don’t need to accept credit card payments, Payoneer is a great option for your business. The service receives high marks across the board, and it comes with some cool features like a prepaid debit card and tax tools. Just be sure to understand your customers’ preferred payment method before signing up.
Payoneer is a merchant services provider that allows you to send and receive payments without having to worry about maintaining a merchant account. As a payment platform, it’s more alike to a PayPal or Venmo than a Square or Stripe.
It is a popular option for freelancers and international businesses, as well as users of major e-commerce marketplaces like Airbnb and Upwork. Also, it provides cross-border transactions in 200 countries and territories and more than 150 local currencies, with its cross border wire transfers, online payments, and refillable debit card services. Companies like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork use Payoneer to send mass payouts around the world.
Is Payoneer Legit?
Payoneer is a legit, fully regulated US company registered as a US Money Service Business (MSB). They have also been in operation since 2005, and are certified at a PCI Level 1 Data Security Standard which means they need to uphold a high standard of security on their network and systems.
How Does Payoneer App Works?
The Payoneer works in the following ways;
- In your Payoneer account, you create a payment request.
- Your client receives an email with your payment request and a link to the online payment application.
- The client submits the payment either online or through their bank.
- You receive the payment to your Payoneer account.
Payoneer App Features
Below are some of the features of Payoneer app;
- Recipients’ ability to withdraw money from any ATM in the world is one of the most important features of Payoneer. After the money transfer is completed, a Payoneer MasterCard owner can withdraw the funds from any ATM because the withdrawal fee is fixed.
- Payoneer supports over 200 countries with 150 local currencies. The financial payment service gives you the ability to directly withdraw funds with a debit card, as well as send and receive funds domestically and internationally, including using local bank transfer.
- Payoneer fees are slightly high at $3 per transfer but are free to receive. If you live in the United States, you can also make payments using an e-check. The Payoneer Billing Service allows you to pay other Payoneer customers with ease, and they also offer a mobile app.
- The prepaid Mastercard (not Visa) the brand issues facilitates transferring funds. It can be used as a debit card for any type of transaction, including e-commerce. Payments are sent to Payoneer Mastercard, rather than going into your online account (and then transferring to a local bank account).
Above are some of the features of Payoneer, which makes it distinct from other paying apps.
How to Download the APK on Your Android Device
Below are steps to download the APK;
- Just open your browser, find the APK file you want to download.
- Tap on it, you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your device.
- Once it’s downloaded, open Downloads,
- Tap on the APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
- The app will begin installing on your device.
With the above steps you can easily download APK on your mobile device.
How to Download Payoneer mobile app on iPhone/iPad
To download Payoneer mobile app on your iPhone and iPad just follow the steps below;
- Open the App Store app on the iPad.
- Search for the app name that you want to download which is iPhone only, the app won’t show up yet.
- Now tap on the “Filters” button next to the search box in App Store.
- In the search filters, tap on “Supports” and choose “iPhone Only” from the selection options (the default is iPad Only)
- The searched iPhone app should appear on the iPad App Store now, tap on the download, buy, or “Get” button to download the iPhone app to the iPad
With the above steps you can easily download the Payoneer mobile app on your iPhone or iPad.