Password Reset on Facebook is very common with Facebook users. Life is full of lots of ups and down making individuals’ minds to be clouded with lots of thought. Besides, there is much security required to protect your password.
Facebook demands you create a strong password which may likely involve numbers and letters making it not easy to remember. However, resetting your Facebook password is very easy if you will follow my guide.
RELATED ARTICLE YOU WILL LOVE TO READ: Facebook Recovery Account – Facebook Recovery Password | How to Recover…
Password Reset on Facebook
When you forget your password, it can be very frustrating and it can get worse when you’re trying to recall back the codes you use yet no headway. There is no course for alarm when you forgot your password on Facebook. Facebook has provided ways to reset back your password.
However, your password is very important for you to log into your account on Facebook. Without your password then there is no access to your account on Facebook. But there various ways to the password reset on Facebook.
To make the recovery process fast, you must have or access to the phone number and email address you used to register.
Ways to Reset Facebook Password
Like I mentioned earlier there are several ways to reset passwords on Facebook. It can through your Facebook page, Email address, phone number, and emergency contacts.
To Recover Via Facebook
Facebook reset password recovery is precise and straightforward. Here you can use a recovery code sent to you. Remember you must have access to the email address so that you can access the mail sent.
- On your Facebook page at facebok.com.
- Try again to log in using the password if you can recall.
- If it’s not correct, Google will send a recovery code to your email address that is linked to your account log into your account.
If you do not have access to your email address that is linked, you can recover it through your backup email address or phone number.
Via Back Up Email Address or Phone Number
You can as well recover your account using your backup email address, this is where you will find the steps on how you can do that.
- Get to the Facebook Login page at facebook.com.
- Scroll down and click on “Forgot Password”.
- Next, choose your means to reset your password, phone number, backup email address and by using alternative trusted contact.
- The resetting code will be sent to either your email address or phone number whichever option you selected.
- When you key in the code, you will be given an opportunity to create a new password and confirm the same.
With these steps, your Facebook account will open again. However, take note of the new password so that you will not forget it again. It’s better if you write it down in a safe place.
How to Change Your Password
You can change your Facebook password if you feel the one you have is not strong enough. Or you just want to safeguard your password. Follow these guides to change your password;
- On the Facebook page.
- Move to the right hand of the screen.
- Click on the menu widget on the top of the screen.
- Choose Settings & Privacy, next tap on Settings.
- Tap on Security and Login.
- Next, choose Edit beside Change Password.
- Enter your current password and new password.
- Then tap on Save Changes.
Use these guides if you have to need to change your password anytime.
Facebook Sign in Account (Login)
As mentioned above, Facebook.com has features that its design with. To access these features, you will have to log in to Facebook. Follow the steps below to know how to login into your Facebook accounts.
Here are the steps to Facebook Sign In, use these steps below:
- Open a Facebook page at www.facebook.com or launch it from your app.
- Next, on the login page that appears, enter your details including your name, email address, and others.
- Key in your Email address or phone number and create a password.
- Scroll down and click on the “Login” button.
When you duly follow these instructions, you will be able to login into your Facebook account.
CHECK THESE OUT: Recover Old Facebook Account – Reactivate My Old Facebook Account |…