Pandora Music allows you to listen to hand-picked songs by some of the top athletes in the on UNINTERRUPTED Radio. The streaming service gives you a personalized listening experience that continually evolves with your tastes.
Pandora is the most extensive analysis of music ever undertaken. With Pandora Music, you can create your favorite songs, artists, or genres, search or browse to find recommended stations for your mood, activity. And also, discover podcasts that speaks to you. It is one of the best music streaming services that you can use on your smartphone and can be used for free. Yes, free. Want to know more? Read on.
Pandora Music is an American subscription-based music streaming service that is owned by Sirius XM Holdings. It started as an internet radio service that generates personalized channels based on songs like by the user.
Pandora is available in an advertising-supported tier and a subscription-based version. It can be used for free as I said earlier, however, in 2017 premium of Pandora was launched. This is an on-demand version of the service. Of course, the streaming service won’t be mentioned as one of the best apps to use without being a great choice.
Pandora Music is combined with both radio and podcasts. So, whatever you want can be gotten from the platform. You can decide to use the streaming service for free until you decide to pay for a subscription. Before going further, let’s look at the features of Pandora.
On Pandora, listeners can tune into established genre stations, other users’ stations, or create their stations based on their interests. Users can make use of thumb up and down buttons to declare if they like or dislike a track. And that determines whether similar songs should be played in the station.
The service is available in a free advertising-supported service and a subscription-based tier. Pandora Music is a great choice to select if you need a streaming service for music, however, there are limitations. Yes, that’s right. You can learn more about the limitations on Wikipedia.
Pandora Music Tiers
Pandora offers 4 different tiers which include; free, Pandora Plus, Premium, and Premium Family. Each of the tiers offers users access to leading radio service. Now, let’s have a brief explanation on each tier;
- Free Pandora is an ad-supported radio service. As a free listener, you can create stations based on your favorite artists, songs, and genres.
- Plus is the very first ad-free subscription service. As a plus user on Pandora, you will have the ability to replay tracks, listen to 4 radios offline. And also, high-quality audio with a longer timeout period.
- Pandora Premium has the benefits of Plus but also offers the ability to search and play songs on demand. With the premium version, you can create fully customizable playlists, access as much of your music collection offline. Have in mind that you’ll have higher quality audio and longer timeouts than Pandora Plus users.
- Premium Family offers all of the features of the premium version but for up to six Pandora accounts.
You can choose to subscribe to any of the tiers of the service to subscribe to and start using. You can try it for free before making your final choice.
You can take your streaming app anywhere you with it downloaded and installed on your device. Pandora Music is compatible with any device type including iOS and Android, so the device that you’re using doesn’t matter.
Use the Pandora app on your device to enjoy your personalized music and podcast experience from anywhere on the world’s most powerful music discovery platform. There’s plenty of things you can do with the Pandora Music app, however, let’s proceed to download the app. And yes, it is free to get, so you don’t need to pay anything.
How to Download Pandora Music App
Follow the simple instructions to download the app on your device;
- To get, start by launching the app store (Google Play Store or Apple App Store) on your device.
- Then from the search, type in Pandora Music and select the first result to load the information page.
- Tap install to start downloading.
Once Pandora App is downloaded, it will automatically install on the device.