When it has been a long time since you logged in to your Facebook account you will be wondering how to open my old Facebook account right? Well, if you have that type of question in your mind you in the right page to get the answer. You just need to read through this page in order to get the information that will be provided below.
If you are looking for a place to get good information on how to login into your old Facebook account you will be able to do that through this page. Talking about an old Facebook account, an old Facebook account is an account that you have created with Facebook for a long time. Maybe you have problems in logging into your Facebook account that is where this page can help you out.
Open my old Facebook Account
Open my old Facebook account if that is the question in your mind keep on reading this article. Which means you are searching for information online on how to recover an old Facebook account that you no longer have access to. That mean you have forgotten you login details to your old Facebook account or if you mistakenly deactivated your Facebook account.
To get your old Facebook account it is very easy than you thing, below are the ways to open your old Facebook account.
How to Open Old Facebook Account Via Email or Phone Number
- Visit facebook.com or use the Facebook app.
- Enter either your email or phone number associated with the lost account
- Click on Forgotten password
- Select your preferred method of account discovery. Either a phone number, email or name. (Phone number option will only be favorable if you have not lost your Sim Card)
- A verification code will be sent to you
- Enter it and click on the submit button
- Enter a new password of your choice
- Re-enter it to confirm and reactivate your account
Open my old Facebook Account on a computer
- Make sur you are connected to the internet, open any web browser of your choice and then find the profile page for the account you are trying to log into. You can access this through searching but it is easier to find the account in the friend list.
- At the right-hand side of the Facebook tap on the three dots on the page, in the line with the tabs under the account name that is where the three line is located.
- Choose find support or report profile in the dropdown menu.
- Something else should be click on
- Then recover this account should be clicked on
- You we see the find your account after you have been logged out of the current Facebook account
- Whit the account enters your email address or phone number associated with the account and click search.
- Follow the instruction to retrieve the code from your selected device, and then enter it to regain access to your account.
They steps above can help you out in opening your old Facebook account, you just have to follow the step above.
Open my old Facebook Account on a mobile device
You can use the step to recover your Facebook account even if you are using and android or iPhone device you just have to follow the steps below.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet open Facebook in any web browser of your choice and that find the profile page for the account you are trying to lo into. Through searching it can be done, but to find the account in the friends list is an easy option.
- On the Facebook app’s login page, tap Forgot Password
- On the Find Your Account page, enter your phone number for the account.
- When you see the account appear in the search results, tap it.
- On the Log In page, tap Try Another Way.
- On the Choose a Way to Log In page, if you need a password reset, tap Send code via Email and then Continue.
- Pac Man 30th Anniversary – How to Download and Play Pacman on PC?
- Sites Like Fig Loans – CashBack Loans | Sites Like Fig loans
- Payday Loans – Are Payday Loans Fixed or Variable
- Walmart Report An Absence – How to Report an Absence at Walmart?
- Facebook Update 2022- Facebook Messenger Update | Facebook Website